Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ek-paheli thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Why go for shortcuts by consuming unhealthy body building supplements? 

GBSC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It's a fact .

This shortcut had given this actor a quick peek at stardom ,a new career n family .

Sadly ,a not so wise choice ,considering the side effects.

I hope that other stars too donot take such short cuts to lose or gain weight in a short period of time.

Even some world famous body builders /actors/politicians have had multiple kidney transplants n have had to forgo their chances of turning a parent .

Dmug thumbnail

Its not because of supplement overdose....VD has been following fitness routine for over 15 years now..he knows whats best for him...he is not someone who got ideal physique or resorted to unhealthy ways or shortcuts like people are saying to build muscles..he is musculer since he entered yhm and was always in great shape...he is suffering from intenstinal infection and liver abscess..which is not due to supplement overdose which dt herself has clarified...also he hasnt become body builder overnight to use excessive supplements fitness for him is a lifestyle...i dnt know what has caused this illness but i dnt think its due to supplements... And its reported in hot news we very well know how credible that is.. and DT herself has called them out for spreading false news...

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dmug

Its not because of supplement overdose....VD has been following fitness routine for over 15 years now..he knows whats best for him...he is not someone who got ideal physique or resorted to unhealthy ways or shortcuts like people are saying to build muscles..he is musculer since he entered yhm and was always in great shape...he is suffering from intenstinal infection and liver abscess..which is not due to supplement overdose which dt herself has clarified...also he hasnt become body builder overnight to use excessive supplements fitness for him is a lifestyle...i dnt know what has caused this illness but i dnt think its due to supplements... And its reported in hot news we very well know how credible that is.. and DT herself has called them out for spreading false news...

That's what I wrote but nobody believed. Forums loves to throw mud on DT every time. DT means news here for some. 

Dmug thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sadhna1234

Yeah all  are fake  only India forums knows correct news all national media fake 🤣👍🏼 and yeah dt will tell yes my husband takes supplement overdose yeah why not 🤪

No news portal except hot news has reported abt supplement overdose.... In all articles its said he is suffering from intestinal infection and liver abyss...if we dnt take Dt's word for it then better trust news portals than hot news segments..

JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

DT herself has called them out for spreading false news...

Where!?

zindagi4pyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ppl here jst need a chance 2 bash dt n vd.... Vd is into fitness world 4em more den 10 yrs i guess... He was mr chandigarh is guess... So he was into modeling.. So yes fitness was alwz der wid vd... 

So guyz plz check ur facts b4.. Jumping  on dt and vd

Dmug thumbnail

I know you dnt care neither will u believe it to be true but since u r curious on youtube...now u r welcome to find faults in that tooo....how immature of her to react and blah blah go on....have a field day!!! Best of luck!

neha_1111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya UPSET with the reports of Vivek Dahiya being hospitalized due to supplements

"I am still at the Nanavati hospital and feeling a little better. I was diagnosed of intestinal infection and liver abscess. The problem developed because of bad food that I must have had a few months ago. Luckily, in my case I got fever and it helped in raising an alarm that something wrong had happened to me. Had I delayed it, the results could have been fatal. I was admitted on 30th June. Things are little better now, but I am really upset with the way things have been reported about my illness. There were reports claiming that I fell ill because of the overdose of protein supplements. Nobody tried to verify with me, my manager or my wife. We were just a call away. I am appalled with highly irresponsible journalism that is being done today," Vivek said.

Vivek's wife and prominent TV actress also seemed quite appalled. The actress lashed out at the media for the non-verified news. The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actress said, "I am happy that Vivek is doing better now. The last few days have been very exhausting for all us. I am really thankful that you guys actually called up Vivek to inquire about his health. People have gone ahead to report false news without even cross checking with us. I took a few calls of journalists in last few days and confirmed to them that he has been hospitalised. But I was shocked when I read reports stating that he had taken overdose of protein supplements. I was shocked how can people play with someone's image. I mean Vivek has been into fitness even before he joined the entertainment industry. Everyone knows how disciplined he is when it comes to fitness and people are writing imaginary stuff without even verifying. How can you play with an actor's image?. Don't they know what all goes behind achieving that kind of body."

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shital1111

Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya UPSET with the reports of Vivek Dahiya being hospitalized due to supplements

"I am still at the Nanavati hospital and feeling a little better. I was diagnosed of intestinal infection and liver abscess. The problem developed because of bad food that I must have had a few months ago. Luckily, in my case I got fever and it helped in raising an alarm that something wrong had happened to me. Had I delayed it, the results could have been fatal. I was admitted on 30th June. Things are little better now, but I am really upset with the way things have been reported about my illness. There were reports claiming that I fell ill because of the overdose of protein supplements. Nobody tried to verify with me, my manager or my wife. We were just a call away. I am appalled with highly irresponsible journalism that is being done today," Vivek said.

Vivek's wife and prominent TV actress also seemed quite appalled. The actress lashed out at the media for the non-verified news. The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actress said, "I am happy that Vivek is doing better now. The last few days have been very exhausting for all us. I am really thankful that you guys actually called up Vivek to inquire about his health. People have gone ahead to report false news without even cross checking with us. I took a few calls of journalists in last few days and confirmed to them that he has been hospitalised. But I was shocked when I read reports stating that he had taken overdose of protein supplements. I was shocked how can people play with someone's image. I mean Vivek has been into fitness even before he joined the entertainment industry. Everyone knows how disciplined he is when it comes to fitness and people are writing imaginary stuff without even verifying. How can you play with an actor's image?. Don't they know what all goes behind achieving that kind of body."

This is what I was saying.bbut people here seems to create new ud to bash DT n VD here. 

Anyways, happy anniversary to them.