Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Okay..I watched a few English Hollywood movies that I think Ekta May have taken the plots from . Firstly ..it is Banis ghost...she’s trying to get pragathi to reveal her murderer...now banis ghost can’t reveal itself to rugbir as he is drunk almost all the time..even if he sees her he’ll think he’s imagining her..and when he’s drunk he doesn’t think rationally ..or maybe he would not believe that anyone from  his family is responsible for banis death..but anyway she’s using pragathi to reveal her murderer....there was two English movies..Rebecca and What lies beneath ,..which had this plot..but in both those movies ,.the husband was the killer ..but this is itv ..where the heros are romantic characters..so I don’t think rugbir will be the killer..Now another plot was that bani was pregnant..this may or may not happen...but anyway her pregnancy has to have some significance..well there was an English movie where the wife was presumed dead and she had been a few months pregnant..well she was saved by some people ..and she stayed alive for a while until she had the baby..and then she died..her ghost came to give the husband signs to take him to fetch their baby,. Now this can happen,.where Bani fell in the jungle ..they didn’t find her body,.but she was found by some people alive ,.maybe she lost her memory ..and eventually had the baby and then died,..now her ghost also wants rugbir to find their baby...This plot may not take place ,..but banis pregnancy has to serve some use,.otherwise why mention it...