Deepidj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

OK in today's episode Rhea showed a little maturity, not listening to champis Nd spoiling prachi life but after seeing precap am 200% sure she will again trap prachi. Latest spoiler is Rhea with her brainless friends will trap her as drug addict. Seriously this time Rhea had crossed all her limits. If abhi like prachi then whats her fault, why is Rhea behaving Like this. She loves her dad doesnt want her to share with anyone but. Abhi loves Rhea more than prachi still she doesn't understand. One week full wasted on Rhea jealously Nd party Nd next week on prachi humalition. Since the leap prachi has always been humalited. She always falls in trouble.Rhea like pragya but prachi never felt possisve. In precap she has pointed fingers on Rhea but I think to shut her. This time I want Rhea to be punished severely by abhi as she was about to spoil prachi life Nd carrer. .I know she will be out of drugs case but all this will not be so simple. She had been to police station, in jail for stealing, then thrown out from mehra mansion,( as abhi did not want her to be in trouble as aliyah was about to call police, Then in camp she was accused of attempt to kill Rhea) the writers have really gone mad. Now in party or in college prachi will be caught by police as drugs will be found in her bag, Nd the rest everyone knows. In between if pragya meets abhi Nd comes to know about Rhea then she will blame abhi. This time I want not abhi but someone else help prachi. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

I'm planning on not watching from today itself simply because I'm fed up with rhea's plotting, prachi's humiliation and abhi not disciplining rhea at all and just looking like a terrible excuse for a father. Although I like the new gen mostly for mughda and now I'm also liking aryan too, plus I'm interested in seeing disha-purab-aliya angle, seeing sunny and abhigya reunion as well as abhi getting to know prachi is his daughter, at the end of the day the constant parties and prachi humiliation has bored me to no end. I'll probs keep reading updates to know when the upcoming drug drama is over.

Btw, what is this current party for? Is it for ranbir b-day or aliya-purab wedding anniversary? I don't get it. 

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I'm planning on not watching from today itself simply because I'm fed up with rhea's plotting, prachi's humiliation and abhi not disciplining rhea at all and just looking like a terrible excuse for a father. Although I like the new gen mostly for mughda and now I'm also liking aryan too, plus I'm interested in seeing disha-purab-aliya angle, seeing sunny and abhigya reunion as well as abhi getting to know prachi is his daughter, at the end of the day the constant parties and prachi humiliation has bored me to no end. I'll probs keep reading updates to know when the upcoming drug drama is over.

Btw, what is this current party for? Is it for ranbir b-day or aliya-purab wedding anniversary? I don't get it. 

🤣🤣🤣

i don’t get it either. I was so confused and tbh i don’t give a damn. That Abhi and Pragya scene made me happy enough to overlook everything else this once. 

Deepidj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

its ranbir birthday. Nd same here will not watch the episodes will read updates. Finally will watch when someone comes as a savior for prachi. 

Funny29 thumbnail

I've already stopped watching the show, read only the WU. This Rhea is so annoying it's strange but, i miss Tanu.😲

Question: is Rhea really interested in Ranbir or needs she only attention/a toy?? I don't get it.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Funny29

I've already stopped watching the show, read only the WU. This Rhea is so annoying it's strange but, i miss Tanu.😲

Question: is Rhea really interested in Ranbir or needs she only attention/a toy?? I don't get it.

@Bold- To be honest neither of the two of them are shown having any genuine feelings for each other especially given both of them were shown out of the blue showing interest in each other even when they had never been shown interacting before the respective scenes where they both talked about their interest for each other for example, out of the blue rhea showed jealousy and irritation at ranbir trying to comfort prachi (this happened just before the scene prachi was suspended from college), and ranbir never showed interest or interaction with rhea until one random day when aryan suggested that he should date rhea as they both haven't been rejected and are popular, ranbir gave one second thought to this suggestion and immediately agreed to ask rhea out saying they both would get more popularity as a couple. Both are shown having only vain interest in one another. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
secular00 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepidj

OK in today's episode Rhea showed a little maturity, not listening to champis Nd spoiling prachi life but after seeing precap am 200% sure she will again trap prachi. Latest spoiler is Rhea with her brainless friends will trap her as drug addict. Seriously this time Rhea had crossed all her limits. If abhi like prachi then whats her fault, why is Rhea behaving Like this. She loves her dad doesnt want her to share with anyone but. Abhi loves Rhea more than prachi still she doesn't understand. One week full wasted on Rhea jealously Nd party Nd next week on prachi humalition. Since the leap prachi has always been humalited. She always falls in trouble.Rhea like pragya but prachi never felt possisve. In precap she has pointed fingers on Rhea but I think to shut her. This time I want Rhea to be punished severely by abhi as she was about to spoil prachi life Nd carrer. .I know she will be out of drugs case but all this will not be so simple. She had been to police station, in jail for stealing, then thrown out from mehra mansion,( as abhi did not want her to be in trouble as aliyah was about to call police, Then in camp she was accused of attempt to kill Rhea) the writers have really gone mad. Now in party or in college prachi will be caught by police as drugs will be found in her bag, Nd the rest everyone knows. In between if pragya meets abhi Nd comes to know about Rhea then she will blame abhi. This time I want not abhi but someone else help prachi. 

ask ekta kapoor what drug she's high on! I mean I still feel the second generation has the potential if given the right scripts but what could one say ekta kapoor has a fetish for humiliation and kidnapping sceneios unnecessarily

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ha, ha, ha. Ur postings r more hilarious than the comedy err... tragedy we r watching r forced to. Decided to see after reading Ur updates. 

Yes, Shabbir nailed it. Especially where they show him looking for Pragya. So did Mugdha. I mean it was like that hospital scene. So Shabbir and Mugdha read my comments and decided to open up 🤔🤔🤔🤔?

Yes, equally skipped Rhea's part.

So is Prachi going to be framed or not? And now party for what, where she would be framed? 

On a more serious note, if only EK and her genius team can show Meera like this - I mean she falls in love, wants to marry him. But once she realises Pragya is the wife and that these two love, she would along with Prachi and Disha unite them. That is show her as positive entirely. That would be beautiful.

Edited by Janas2017 - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janas2017

Ha, ha, ha. Ur postings r more hilarious than the comedy err... tragedy we r watching r forced to. Decided to see after reading Ur updates. 

Yes, Shabbir nailed it. Especially where they show him looking for Pragya. So did Mugdha. I mean it was like that hospital scene. So Shabbir and Mugdha read my comments and decided to open up 🤔🤔🤔🤔?

Yes, equally skipped Rhea's part.

So is Prachi going to be framed or not? And now party for what, where she would be framed? 

On a more serious note, if only EK and her genius team can show Meera like this - I mean she falls in love, wants to marry him. But once she realises Pragya is the wife and that these two love, she would along with Prachi and Disha unite them. That is show her as positive entirely. That would be beautiful.

I would also like it if Meera stayed positive and was merely shown insecure about losing Rhea. To be honest Meera’s character has no use in this show.