exciting precap ...chachu sees naira

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Sharmas

Posted: 4 years ago

The precap looks good...chachu has arrived in goa out of the blue and seen naira...do you ladies think he’ll tell karthik that he’s seen naira ? By the way I loved the scene in the taxi when karthik realises he can stay back in Goa and see Kairav once again..he’s going to be so happy to know Kairav is really his own son.. And the next track is going to be vansh and Kairav ...and some animosity there...we saw a  prelude to that today ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I wish cvs would have given Kaira/v at least a few days on their own before Chacha coming to Goa. He’s probably having an affair with Liza. 

I don’t think he will tell Kartik about Naira. I want Kartik to find the truth out on his own before he returns to Udaipur and Dadi starts pestering him for marriage by faking her illness. 

NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

So they make chachu as a fault becoz of him kaira not meet and clean chit  to naira to rahe her death and not separated a child with father  and showing leap this way they already give kartik a clean chit his guilt and this leap now they make chachu between them and I think definitely chachu not disclosed to kartik ki naira is alive whatever reason they give I don't know donor care and I also don't want ki chachu give him a news of naira alive but I want kartik itself knows by own not from any family member let's see what they show but hidden by chachu they make chachu in the picture and they show it's not kaira 's but it's chachu who not tell to kartik 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Sharmas

Lol..would chachu really be having an affair with Liza...gosh ..how’s dadi going to cover that one up..chachu always seems like such a decent character