editing of the show

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The story is all right. But there are some really poor sectors in this serial. such as editing. It has a very bad tendency to jump from one scene to another without explanation. I mean Sabrina was inside Adi's room , then where did she go? When did Adi took his bro and was going out with him.....there was no connectivity. No conversation. It almost look like done in hurry. Graphics also horrible.  After the train incident they went to a Japanese garden . I mean What!!! 😔

Adi's trousers doesn't suit him. Those should be more stylish as he is shown as a young spoiled rich brat. But with those trousers he is looking like a middle age man. I am not talking about the actor here, he is trying his best. But his character's trousers should not be that simple. It looks like the female leads used all the money for costume and   nothing left for the men. Same goes with Krip Suri's outfit. I saw his work in Life OK's " Savitri" where he was some kind of magician. He had long hair and shirtless with dhoti. Well I am not asking for open chest and dhoti here too and it will not look appropriate. But his attires look more like a village mukhiyajee than a khatarnak Vishera. May be some black cloak or overcoat or something long with high neck would surely make a difference.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

About adi taking his bro out there was a scene where alia told him we need to take mohit sir in safe place ya editing is not very good graphic is also not that good but sorry aditya look good in those trousers from no where he look like middle aged Man aditya is 29 and he look like 29 year old guy. ðŸ˜Š