Wat I Want In Dejavu 😵

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Unfortunately Watched Today's Epi🤢 Some Time My Brain Cells off 🤪😳😛😆 Remembering Is There Any Other FL I Seen Before This Level For Sissy 🤪 

Chotu Mishtu❤️ that Tiny Darling of Her Mumma ❤️Popsi Is Also More The Giving Soul 😎of Her Belongings 😲 Even For The Lil Things Done By -(OTHERS- note Divine Family Dept Who Shows They Done So Much and Lost So Much Etc etc etc). 

One Thing Liked is  "Mishti Khanna "❤️ name 😛 Next Proved Is "AnSH"❤️ too Belongs Her 🤗along With Ruhaan❤️ 

Mishti 😎Gonna Sacrifice Literally Every Thing Belongs To Her 🤗 (for That She Sacrificed Commonsense +Brain Already investing on Plans 🥺🤪) So She Get Sleep Every Night 👍🏼 If She Loss Everything Willingly There Is No Need To Bother 👍🏼

Want Mauli❤️Entry One More Time 👍🏼 To Finally Take Her With Her Final 👍🏼🤗 OK 

Next Hope On Only One Ruhaan😎 He Don't Get Anything Immediately 👍🏼To Believe /Comprehend 😎 He Need Time To Respond and Plzz Make Mishti Absent And He Don't Care For a While To See Her Own Family Responses Over Her Created Action Plans 👍🏼 Figure out Delusion Dept 😎😈 How Mishti ❤️Suffocating Without Her Own (MauHaan) and Always Feel Indebted To 🤢

Break +Make Sissy on Ground 👍🏼😈🤢 Mostly Daadi too 😈😎 

Finally Take Away Mishti❤️and Ansh 😎from That Jointed Family 👍🏼 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

Unfortunately Watched Today's Epi🤢 Some Time My Brain Cells off 🤪😳😛😆 Remembering Is There Any Other FL I Seen Before This Level For Sissy 🤪 

Chotu Mishtu❤️ that Tiny Darling of Her Mumma ❤️Popsi Is Also More The Giving Soul 😎of Her Belongings 😲 Even For The Lil Things Done By -(OTHERS- note Divine Family Dept Who Shows They Done So Much and Lost So Much Etc etc etc). 

One Thing Liked is  "Mishti Khanna "❤️ name 😛 Next Proved Is "AnSH"❤️ too Belongs Her 🤗along With Ruhaan❤️ 

Mishti 😎Gonna Sacrifice Literally Every Thing Belongs To Her 🤗 (for That She Sacrificed Commonsense +Brain Already investing on Plans 🥺🤪) So She Get Sleep Every Night 👍🏼 If She Loss Everything Willingly There Is No Need To Bother 👍🏼

Want Mauli❤️Entry One More Time 👍🏼 To Finally Take Her With Her Final 👍🏼🤗 OK 

Next Hope On Only One Ruhaan😎 He Don't Get Anything Immediately 👍🏼To Believe /Comprehend 😎 He Need Time To Respond and Plzz Make Mishti Absent And He Don't Care For a While To See Her Own Family Responses Over Her Created Action Plans 👍🏼 Figure out Delusion Dept 😎😈 How Mishti ❤️Suffocating Without Her Own (MauHaan) and Always Feel Indebted To 🤢

Break +Make Sissy on Ground 👍🏼😈🤢 Mostly Daadi too 😈😎 

Finally Take Away Mishti❤️and Ansh 😎from That Jointed Family 👍🏼 

Chandu 🤗

bold - cracked me up 😂😂

why should mauli take mishti with her? No, thats not the solution. She should rather stay in the same house and clarify the misunderstandings. Not sacrifice for anyone. Ishaan and Mauli will cry tears of blood is she does something stupid.

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Chandu 🤗

bold - cracked me up 😂😂

why should mauli take mishti with her? No, thats not the solution. She should rather stay in the same house and clarify the misunderstandings. Not sacrifice for anyone. Ishaan and Mauli will cry tears of blood is she does something stupid.

sarcasm yaar😛😳 Don't want Real 👍🏼 

Mishti don't do 🥺I don't Hope on Her any more She Better Silent is More Enough 👍🏼Giving Chance to Ruhaan Trace Everything either in her presence mostly in Absence 😎 

MauHaan 🤗❤️too must be Hope on Ruhaan to take /Make out Mishti from this Pagalpans  It's Real Rescue by Ruhaan 😎this Tym 👍🏼

vinnas thumbnail

Btw MauHaan❤️😛 Pics Still On Wall 👍🏼 Mishti Dear 😛 WATS next Plan 😉 on This Belongings of You 😛