jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This is really pathetic to see someone begging for love from a person she thinks loves her. And more pathetic is another one is sacrificing her love to please this first person when she knows the other person Ruhan does not love Pari. I mean that is your sis. If you love her you should tell her the truth. Why are you forcing the guy Ruhan to pretend to please Pari. I mean how will a person pretend loving someone he does not love for his whole life??? And why person can live with this fake love?

More than  anyone I am feeling Mishti the most disgusting girl. First loved the wrong guy.......hurried to marry him knowing she has to sacrifice her family and career for that good for nothing jerk. What kind of mentality is this? Ok late hi sahi but understood her mistake. Broke up. The jerk kidnapped her........and there was wrong intention too..............she should punish that jerk , but no. What kind of stupid message they are giving us? That we should forgive a criminal because he was upset!!!! πŸ˜²

And for Pari what the hell she is thinking? Is Ruhan a toy or Pari a baby? I am not sure this girl understand anything about love or responsibility.

I am feeling bad for Pari. She would accept Ruhan's rejection normally if he said the truth. No tear drops required. Mistake happens. She too rejected Arnav. Do dost milke thoda ron lete aur kiuchh ho jata.  AA gale laag ja type.πŸ˜­πŸ€—β€οΈ But no. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

It would look better if Pari herself realizes her true love is Arnav. And she herself rejects Ruhan saying "Sorry. I never loved you and my true love was always Arnav." Ruhan would get Mishti and Mishti Ruhan.....although Mishti needs to grow up. Again and again she is messing up everything for her ridiculous work plan. πŸ˜”What good is happening with her creative idea???? And Radhika............she needs to keep her imagination in control.

Edited by jhalak7 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

When mishty  is not in love  with veer and she has fully right  not to marry that person  to whom she don't love

Then why should pari marry that person to whom pari don't love

For me love should from both sides

Add. Color apologize for some offensive scenes of sbrk shown on June 2018.yes there are some scene which cannot be watch

A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Agreed with surabhi01. Why should Pari marry someone else or be someone else whom she doesn't love? However, people are accepting that it is fine for Mishti to not marry Veer because she doesn't love him, that is double standard. IMO Pari deserves happiness as does Mishti and she loves Ruhaan so why not she go after him? She has everything correct by being honest with her feelings - to confronting Mishti and her relationship with Ruhaan. Pari isn't the problem here. IMO