Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SathyaT

So finally Story is progressing by clearing one thing that Bani is aatma and want to convey something to Pragati which is already Ragbhir's family knows... If she is murdered and if Ragbhir family involves or Ragbhir unknowingly involved or some third person we don't know... I think we have to wait for long to know that,, makers will not easily reveal that....

It's good that Pragati wants to support Ragbhir and I wish he too respects her and not hurting her often (though his anger is justifiable)...

Priya marriage track is to drag before revealing the whole truth... 

Hope they will keep viewers intriguing to the show...

Thanks for the info about bani being dead.. and that she's a ghost.. 

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Thanks for the info about bani being dead.. and that she's a ghost.. 

Hi 😊 It's just how I get it through the episodes so far... Bani maybe alive or though she is dead someone else pretending to be Bani's ghost....

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SathyaT

Hi 😊 It's just how I get it through the episodes so far... Bani maybe alive or though she is dead someone else pretending to be Bani's ghost....

Nice to see you here. Is there any EDT in this forum?

SathyaT thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

Nice to see you here. Is there any EDT in this forum?

Hi 😊 good to see you too 👍🏼 no there is no separate EDT here...

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I believe that Someone in the family had a purpose to kill Bani (which is yet to reveal) but for sure Bani was killed by someone and probably some family member.

Too many reasons that Bani’s ghost is real:

Bani’s soul still seeking for justice 

Raghbir feels Bani’s presence in the house

Bani trying to convey message

And most of all she was killed while she was pregnant or may be she survived and gave birth to the baby and trying to convey that baby is still alive and they should get the baby.

Hope it wont be drag too much because audience loose interest after the dragging.

SathyaT thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unicorn67

I believe that Someone in the family had a purpose to kill Bani (which is yet to reveal) but for sure Bani was killed by someone and probably some family member.

Too many reasons that Bani’s ghost is real:

Bani’s soul still seeking for justice 

Raghbir feels Bani’s presence in the house

Bani trying to convey message

And most of all she was killed while she was pregnant or may be she survived and gave birth to the baby and trying to convey that baby is still alive and they should get the baby.

Hope it wont be drag too much because audience loose interest after the dragging.

@Bold, True,, they should reveal little little as the episodes passes by otherwise viewers will loose the interest... So far they are maintaining it.. hope it continues..