Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

I agree and why does he need a support stick to walk with? Did he get injured after trying to harm RM and Bani?

Exactly adventure gurl I too was wondering the same.Harshit seems fishy.i have observed Sometyms he gets very silent and serious whenever RM speaks his heart out in drunken state.

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

It seems like everyone in the family knows  what happened to Bani and also they don’t seem scared about the possible presence of banis ghost.. I wonder why,. They keep the room locked because that was the room bani shared with rugbir ...so maybe they didn’t want him to be in that room as it will constantly remind him of her,...as for the bag,,I can’t understand why nobody is questioning how it can appear suddenly,..also I don’t think rugbhirs parents had anything to do with her death...they love rugbhir too much to hurt him like that..but it’s possible that his older brother ..or the uncle or aunts were involved...and it could all be due to money..because everyone seems to want to control rugbhir ...maybe bani found out that they were stealing from his business or something like that..and to shut her up they killed her...But anyway..I’m enjoying the show..

True.. I suspect his mom too,, she always worried about money more than Ragbhir,,, except his dad and younger siblings all seems fishy...

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Indira1211

It seems like everyone in the family knows  what happened to Bani and also they don’t seem scared about the possible presence of banis ghost.. I wonder why,. They keep the room locked because that was the room bani shared with rugbir ...so maybe they didn’t want him to be in that room as it will constantly remind him of her,...as for the bag,,I can’t understand why nobody is questioning how it can appear suddenly,..also I don’t think rugbhirs parents had anything to do with her death...they love rugbhir too much to hurt him like that..but it’s possible that his older brother ..or the uncle or aunts were involved...and it could all be due to money..because everyone seems to want to control rugbhir ...maybe bani found out that they were stealing from his business or something like that..and to shut her up they killed her...But anyway..I’m enjoying the show..

THIS!! I just hope the story picks up; it seems to be dragging. 

tellyme thumbnail

Agree..  He is the most fishy and too sweet... 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Raghbir killed Bani. 🤡 But he doesn't remember because he was drunk. 😆 Now everyone is hiding it to him and Bani's ghost is roaming in the house. 🤪

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Someone cut the fence and Bani was killed. How did Bani manage to lean on to the exact spot?

Maybe some family member knew Bani was pregnant. They wanted Raghbirs property. They knew Raghbir would anyway destroy himself after Bani s death.