Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-girlygeek- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: stormborn

The first lesson I learnt was "how to be a lover like Krishna". Hint: send your beloved to Dracula's den and keep her in dark about their true form.

Now it's Radha's turn.

What does Radha want ? She first doorslams Krishna, then stops him from leaving and then keeps saying that she doesn't want to meet him ever again. 

She's sending mixed signals.

It's like first you set your FB status to married, block your ex and then your bestie tells you that he has updated-- "Road trip #movingon *sad emoji*". So you ping him in WhatsApp asking him to stop. Now he keeps inviting you to events and you too keep replying but your words are "we will never meet" in case your husband sees that chat. smiley29

Whatever you might say now, your ex is not ready to leave you alone and you can't make him either because he has connections with the higher authorities of Hackers' Association ( Mahadev, Durvasha etc. ).

See I have learnt what they have been teaching. Such a good student. Ain't I ?

🀣🀣🀣Never laughed so hard in a whileπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

That exactly what is going on... fb status its complicated πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚