Forum needs to be more active !!!

mahi246 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi guys.. I'm new here and this is my first Indian supernatural TV show. Honestly i'm completed only 5 or 6 episodes yet through online and couldn't stop myself to come here and see what other ppl reaction abt this show. Seriously i'm liking the show, Aditya-Alia chemistry and more is the Actor's acting who playing Aditya character. He's FAB.. last time i saw him in Veera serial on SP. Only one problem and that's the show's pace too fast which isn't good thing for the story. Hope it don't turn like Nazar show. and why there's no promo promotions for the show.. This show needs more promo specially with Aditya-Alia aka AdYa chemistry!

Edited by mahi246 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sangu40 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

I know its only few of us who post. There are many silent viewers as we can see the number of views on each post. Hope some of the silent viewers be a little active, you don’t have to post essays just even 1-2 lines will be okay pls😊

mahi246 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sangu40

I know its only few of us who post. There are many silent viewers as we can see the number of views on each post. Hope some of the silent viewers be a little active, you don’t have to post essays just even 1-2 lines will be okay pls😊

yes and we need AdYa AT too.. Actually there's 0 promotion for this show so many ppl even don't know abt this show..

Can you tell me who's the Production House ???

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi246

Hi guys.. I'm new here and this is my first Indian supernatural TV show. Honestly i'm completed only 5 or 6 episodes yet through online and couldn't stop myself to come here and see what other ppl reaction abt this show. Seriously i'm liking the show, Aditya-Alia chemistry and more is the Actor's acting who playing Aditya character. He's FAB.. last time i saw him in Veera serial on SP. Only one problem and that's the show's pace too fast which isn't good thing for the story. Hope it don't turn like Nazar show. and why there's no promo promotions for the show.. This show needs more promo specially with Aditya-Alia aka AdYa chemistry!

Hey welcome to the forum! 😊

Aditya aka Vishal said in one of the interviews that Vish is pretty much a finite series with a pre-decided story line. So we don't have to worry about them ruining the show. 

As for promotions, I don't know why Colors isn't promoting this show. People have been continuously asking them to post more about Vish, but in the past 3 weeks there have been only 10 posts. Because of the lack of promotions, most people don't know about this show and therefore, there are less people on the forum. 

I've requested for permission to start an AT for AdYa and I'm waiting for a reply on the same. But until then, I'll create a topic where we can discuss about them and can shift to AT later. 

mahi246 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

Hey welcome to the forurating

Aditya aka Vishal said in one of the interviews that Vish is pretty much a finite series with a pre-decided story line. So we don't have to worry about them ruining the show. 

As for promotions, I don't know why Colors isn't promoting this show. People have been continuously asking them to post more about Vish, but in the past 3 weeks there have been only 10 posts. Because of the lack of promotions, most people don't know about this show and therefore, there are less people on the forum. 

I've requested for permission to start an AT for AdYa and I'm waiting for a reply on the same. But until then, I'll create a topic where we can discuss about them and can shift to AT later. 

Thank You !

Bold - Oh that's the case.. Then it's a good thing and I think whole ITV should turn with finite or seasonal series rather than streaching without head n tail. But sad thing is we can't see AdYa chemistry for long time 😆

Red - that's why channel & Ph isn't promoting the show due to it's a finite series.. They're not expecting any kind of rating from a finite show if it's not a Ekta's show 😆

Edited by mahi246 - 4 years ago
sangu40 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Peninsula production the one which is doing Aladdin

mahi246 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sangu40

Peninsula production the one which is doing Aladdin

Thanks 😊

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I’m huge fan of horror thriller action & supernatural show😃

I really love this show❤️

As much as I love this show hate that bloody colors Chanel also for not promoting the show😡

Seriously colors Chanel is the horrible & worst Chanel ever disgusting 😡😡

I totally hate nowadays saas babu shows they r so irritating👎🏼

Here I’m for Sana but I’m totally got addicted with adya❤️

Adya chemistry just fire🔥

Hopefully this is finite show as if they start to drag then the show & the characters will lost charm