Makdu Baby Monster Vs AdLiya

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Okay so last two episodes have been super engaging. Felt like watching those 90's fantasy shows. Loved the hilarious Sabru and her singing attack. Makdu Baby suddenly turned into Monster and that was creepy. The way that larva dropped on Aaliya i was reminded of Ron from Harry Potter Part 2. 

Loved the thrill part how both tackled Makdu and eas burnt to ashes. Finally Adi is getting Aliya's point and her Vish Theory.

The speed with which this show is going i feel its a finite show and will end in September or October. No issue better to keep it short and sweet or else like Nazar this show will have unnecessary supernatural elements and dragging plot.

Overall story has peaked at right time and soon it will be Aliya Vs Sabru.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This show brought Aragog the spider too 🤣 I am glad the pace is not slow. I don't mind the show ending soon so long as it gets a proper closure.

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

i'm loving the show❤️

especially aditya & aliya in fact i even love sabriya & vishera❤️

adya have really fire chemistry☺️

even i won't mind if the show is finite show

coz the more they drag the show will lost the charm

hopefully they won't bring any stupid track

but before the end they should show adya full happy life getting married have kids😉

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Yeah, it's a finite show which is good and also it'll be conceptual.There will be no dragging.

Seeing yesterday's episode, it looks like Riya will soon know about Sabrina.And it'll be good if it is AdYa vs Sabrina, Not only Aliya.