Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: joypallavi

My only question why Rm got clean chit. He is also not want any intimacy with pragati .why cannot he keep a safe distance with him especially when he is in drunken state he married to her in drunken state. Sukanya tricked her in fake affair but still he donot get a wake up call. He  himself asked pragati to act as his wife for priya alliance . Are not he is also at fault . Pragati tried to resist though she should be more resistant but still people blame her but gave Rm a clean chit why because he is in pain imagining bani but are not Rm aware of this thing that due to bani imagination he got married to pragati despite her resistant he always not listen to her. She did not want to get involved in sukanya fiasco but Rm bring him in this matter than she resisted to marriage but again Rm go ahead with the marriage arenot Rm should be more careful towards pragati.

no one is giving him a clean chit......he is at fault....and his drinking habbit gosh i wish i could get into the screen and us k sir pe danda maar k aaon limit cross ho gai hai ab to......to realise all his mistakes RM ko senses main hona chahiye naa but us ka pehly ka hang over utarta nahi hai k he starts drinking again.....and no one is blaming Pragati we all felt bad for her.....as a girl that was horribe to even watch.....we are just saying that she should be more resistant......one push from her and he came back in his senses naa to jab first time  bani keh kr us k close aaya tha and pragati ko bani bol k body wipe krne ko kaha tha RM ne tab hi push kr k chale jana chahiye tha room se......

any sane girl aise drunk man ki proximity main nahi jaye gi specially when he is not in his senses..kya bharosa kab kya kr dy.......so isi liye Pragati ko careful rehne ko bola.....