The blooming friendship

Aquabutterfly thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Finally, there has been a sensible and casual conversation between Aditya and Aliya. It seems that Aditya is finally opening up to Aliya, sharing about his life and feelings after his mom left him. He confesses that he has never felt for anyone strongly and has never been in love. Aliya even educates him about finding his true love around him. This was definitely the first time they talked without it ending in an argument.

What do you think; could it be the start of a friendship or something more?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I totally love yesterday episode where Aditya & Aliya for the first time had decent conversation🥰

Awe for the very first time Aditya wasn’t rude to Aliya even shared his feelings with her💖

Definitely adya friendship start😉

I really wish Aditya will be 1 The Who madly fall in love with Aliya that would be very interesting😉

Looking forward for more beautiful scenes between adya💕

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

That's definitely a step towards their friendship which will turn into love soon.

Yesterday's episode was really good.Liked how they shared their thoughts with each other.

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteariya

I totally love yesterday episode where Aditya & Aliya for the first time had decent conversation🥰

Awe for the very first time Aditya wasn’t rude to Aliya even shared his feelings with her💖

Definitely adya friendship start😉

I really wish Aditya will be 1 The Who madly fall in love with Aliya that would be very interesting😉

Looking forward for more beautiful scenes between adya💕

Really? I was hoping the first to fall in love is either Aliya or both of them together. The male falling in love 1st is very common 😆

cuteariya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

Really? I was hoping the first to fall in love is either Aliya or both of them together. The male falling in love 1st is very common 😆

even girl falling in love first is common nowadays😆

But I want Aditya should be the 1 who fall in love like crazy🤣

cuteariya thumbnail

In today’s episode Aditya put his life to save Aliya & their first hug☺️❤️

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteariya

In today’s episode Aditya put his life to save Aliya & their first hug☺️❤️

I loved how in just a couple of hours, they have developed such a comfortable bond with each other. The way Aditya said 'trust me' and Aliya getting scared for him was perfect 😳

cuteariya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

I loved how in just a couple of hours, they have developed such a comfortable bond with each other. The way Aditya said 'trust me' and Aliya getting scared for him was perfect 😳

yes those part was just perfect❤️