what a serial!!!

darkknight420 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

hey guys, i loved this serial,all four character, aliya,aditya,vishera and vishaili. nice story,yes some problem,like story moving so fast,even switch scenes very fast and vishkanya needs little more sensational adahe which lacks, i mean adah khan or rehayna malhotra or amrapali gupta would have perfect for vishkanya role. debina actually sweet type actress,doing good to the character but still missfit.did not spent much on promo or starting.besides its actually story of a vishkanya or dayan not cleared, no vishkanya snatches heart according to myth,besides the lead negative is behaving fraustrated,bechari,blabbering with self,its kind of irritating,vishaili's character should have made more calm,villainous,mysterious,sensational,unpredictable,saucy,cunning and plotting type.but i amaze still i loved the show,over other shows probably for their acting,story plot and background music,other supernatural show nagin, divya dristi and nazar are good, but still kind of saas-bahu drama,but this serial is out of those tantrums, i loved it,the positive lead aliya is so sweet,is she new???i have not seen her before,and vishal the eye catching actor,loved him,besides krip suri, a man who does justice to any kind of roles. lets hope this serial gets its place.a serial which started with less promotion,but still attractive,i found this type of thing for the first time.

Edited by darkknight420 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sangu40 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Welcome to the forum. Glad you are liking the show. Vish is an amazing show fast paced with a great modern set up. Its different from other regular luv stories supernatural and saas bahu shows. Sad its never prompted. Its promo cane only 1 week before its first on air that only a short one. Many ppl dont even know about this show thanks to instagram looking at edits and videos ppl are asking about it. Aditya Aliya chemistry is so cute. Vishal is am amazing actor. He is awesome as Aditya and Sana is cute too. Debina and Krip are also doing  a great job.There was a new entry today ACp Shekhar Ayush Anand, He was very impressive looking fwd to his clashes with Aditya. 

Hope more ppl join this forum and be active ðŸ˜Š

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Good that more and more people joining.

Make a point to create atleast 2 topics per day to make forum active.

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

I'm glad we have someone who has watched supernatural shows before as well. It will give us insight as to how different this show is. 

It is disappointing that colors didn't promote this show enough and still refuses to post about this show on social media like it does with every other show that airs on the channel. 

You're right about the fact that this show is unique because it lacks the saas-bahu drama and I really hope it remains so. Sabrina could use a bit more sensuality and composure but Debina is doing justice to the role of a Vishkanya who has a very limited time to save her lover.

The actress playing Aliya is Sana Makbul Khan. She has been in many shows before and definitely not a new face in television industry. 

Edited by Aquabutterfly - 4 years ago
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Good to see people r in this forum😃

Hopefully to see more people

Just that bloody colors Chanel promote the show properly😡

azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like this show bit differen and I liked the difference of Vishkanya who is a bit sensitive at imes especiallay about her lover. this is a total fantasy so enjoy people.
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Serial looks interesting...All 4 charcters are good.....Specially Aditya and Aaliya are so adorable..

Edited by maha15 - 4 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

The pace of the story is good and story is different. I am a huge fan of supernatural but sorry to say, the quality of supernatural content sucks on Indian TV. It gained traction with Naagin 1. Though Naagin 1 was pretty decent, it was a ditto ditto copy of the Naagin show that aired on Zee with Sayantani Ghosh as the lead and Aroona Irani as the villain. Naagin 2 was a copy of its predecessor with just the daughter replacing the mother as protagonist but story was the same. Then 3, lesser said the better ðŸ˜† I have tried watching almost all the supernatural shows that aired but none of them could retain my interest after a couple of episodes. I watched just one episode of Divya Drishti and tried watching Aghori too. But that one also I gave up after second episode. Problem with supernatural shows is the illogical twists it has. Yeah I know its supernatural but even in a story set in an imaginary world, the storyline and characters need to make sense right? I stopped expecting that a long time ago. The only decent supernatural show that ever aired was Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahani on Star One but that too was ruined towards the end. Vish for now is OK but Sabrina comes off as very annoying. Like u said she should be shown to be calm, menacing and smart but so far only her looks remain sassy but her attitude is anything but that. 

P. S - About Vishera did u notice he is no longer in the montage? Did Krip quit the show?