Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niihaa thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: daud95

only reason behind all these shades is Bani.....he was not rude arrogant guy before he met Bani.....first glance at her and he fell in love.....Raghbir kabhi girls k peechy nahi bhagta but bani k sath aisa nahi hua.....she awoke that passsionate side in him.....

he was bitter and kind of angry wih his life and world....why?????because his Bani is not with him.....he lost that person whome he loved so much.....

he is in self deztructive mode because he never thought that aik waqt aisa bhi aye ga usy Bani k bina jeena ho ga....she was his love,happiness and his home.....now after her death he does not know how to live without her so in self destructive mode....

and about Pearl he is playing Raghbir's character so perfectly.....us ka scene aata hai to excitement double ho jati hai.....bindas actor hai...simple sweet Mahir to this complex character Raghbir what a transformation......👍🏼

Pragati has that calming effect on him......he is totally different peson with her.....woh shade abhi explore hona baqi hai.....abhi to safar shuru hua hai.....

pragati & Raghbir’s story looks promising. I am hoping for the best!

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

And then there's the pragmatic side to him, he's practical and realistic. 

urmita thumbnail

We know he is sharp and intelligent and realistic. But have u guys noticed in drunk state he doesn't forget anything, not a little detail, except the parts he imagines seeing Bani in other girls....those Bani hallucination parts just get wiped out when he is sane n sober but everything else he remembers no matter how out of it he was....just an observation...🤔

Niihaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma123

And then there's the pragmatic side to him, he's practical and realistic. 

his psychy is insane but his mind is very much active & observant, he knows where he is heading to.

Niihaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

We know he is sharp and intelligent and realistic. But have u guys noticed in drunk state he doesn't forget anything, not a little detail, except the parts he imagines seeing Bani in other girls....those Bani hallucination parts just get wiped out when he is sane n sober but everything else he remembers no matter how out of it he was....just an observation...🤔

I observed this too! He doesn’t forget the things that tamper him, his psychological state is pretty different & complex. He is happy when he is hallucinating but after getting back from his delusions he slips in a different Zone. He never reminisces Bani in front of his family! I find his whole family fishy.

azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I can just say He is an exelent Actor. A delight to watch.
Niihaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: azuria

I can just say He is an exelent Actor. A delight to watch.

he is great human being too

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

My very first show of his & the actor is portraying all these shades brilliantly 👍👍. It’s quite thrilling  so far.  Loved portrayal of RM in so much desperation & pain in Monday’s episode....excellently done 👏 & later, the drunk  scene, what a contrast 👌

Edited by Mishfan - 4 years ago