TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Please Ruhaan, please run away from this pagal parivar.

They are in the final stage of hallucinations.

May be there is something wrong in the water supplied to the building? Everyone in the show live in the same way and they are behaving the same way. Delusional way, selfish way. May be they are drugged😡

Don’t come back. Run Ruhaan Run 🏃‍♂️

Elder sister one type of mental. She thinks she is sacrificing. She doesn’t know she is being a hypocrite.

Younger sister is another type of pagal. She thinks she is sacrificing. She doesn’t know she is being delusion.

Dadi is Dadi to these sisters even in being mental. She is talking about muharth and marriage without even talking to the groom. I mean she already saw a so called love marriage break a few days ago. 

Not go forget our cameo mental Arnav. IF he doesn’t know truth he should shut up. He thinks he is consoling his friend, he doesn’t know he is making her more delusional.

Other characters are safe for now. Now that I care but I am worried how much mental they will behave if they are shown.

Please run away Ruhaan.

Ps: sorry for the rant. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Mishti didn't say anything yet that she is gonna sacrificing..Chill

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Past -Present +Future = Don't Repeat History Nonsense 🤪 

Dupatta ❤️ err Ruhaan 😛 Just 😉👇👇

Run Forrest Puppet GIF - RunForrest Puppet Panic GIFs

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Can't we once believe fully in Mishti? Everything she does  comes under scrutiny and that's okay, because at least she has done something but now she hasn't even decided anything. Mauli told her to listen to what her heart says, she talked to Ruhaan, and is sad because she's facing the biggest internal conflict anyone could! But she didn't say anything about sacrificing, did she? Then why this pre bashing? We saw the promo alright but what if that's a dream or imagination?  Can't we give her benefit of doubt once? 

I'm sorry for barging in like this in your post, But I had to say this, and I think you're a Mishti fan that's why I said this. I'm sorry, no hard feelings for you😊

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TeluguAmmayi

Please Ruhaan, please run away from this pagal parivar.

They are in the final stage of hallucinations.

May be there is something wrong in the water supplied to the building? Everyone in the show live in the same way and they are behaving the same way. Delusional way, selfish way. May be they are drugged😡

Don’t come back. Run Ruhaan Run 🏃‍♂️

Elder sister one type of mental. She thinks she is sacrificing. She doesn’t know she is being a hypocrite.

Younger sister is another type of pagal. She thinks she is sacrificing. She doesn’t know she is being delusion.

Dadi is Dadi to these sisters even in being mental. She is talking about muharth and marriage without even talking to the groom. I mean she already saw a so called love marriage break a few days ago. 

Not go forget our cameo mental Arnav. IF he doesn’t know truth he should shut up. He thinks he is consoling his friend, he doesn’t know he is making her more delusional.

Other characters are safe for now. Now that I care but I am worried how much mental they will behave if they are shown.

Please run away Ruhaan.

Ps: sorry for the rant. 

Rishu, I am in the same boat as you👍🏼

I too feel that both sissy's will go on a " sacrifice high" for each other and will be gloating about their love for each other. Whoever kicks Ruhaan the hardest has the "most love" for the other sissy. 

So, yes, run Ruhaan, run😃I am behind you 200%