Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

She was behaving all happy for pari in promo inspire of knowing Ruhan feelings ...that is called being mahaan and treating Ruhan as an object

Mishti knows the value of relationships....let us wait for episodes .....all smiling faces are not happy ones.....if she treated ruhaan as object she wouldn't have thought about ruhaan once...

P.S.:This is my opinion..I will wait till episodes telecasted....

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

Mishti knows the value of relationships....let us wait for episodes .....all smiling faces are not happy ones.....if she treated ruhaan as object she wouldn't have thought about ruhaan once...

P.S.:This is my opinion..I will wait till episodes telecasted....

Yes so she shouldn't be doing this ,,,she gave Ruhan a thought and then what she chose her sis which is fine ...but what with saying dadi said about u and Ruhan to pari ,she could have not been this happy πŸ€ͺ

PS i hope it is dream

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

If it's not a dream then I am super upset with Mishti.  She can't treat Ruhaan like a doll. 

Cv's and voot uncle need to be slammed for treating humans as an object.  πŸ˜‘

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Everyone is deciding for ruhaan as if his choice doesn't matter😑

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Why did they even bring mauli if they had to do this πŸ˜‘

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

wahi toh

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

I have been saying for long mauli will suggest sacrifice πŸ˜‚ 😭

.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I think it's Pari dream. As per her only Mishti loves Ruhaan so Mishti is hiding her one side love from Pari and being happy for Pari and Ruhaan.πŸ€ͺ if thats really happening then Mishti can't stay there only and expect Ruhaan to love Pari, if at all she wanted that .Mishti is supposed to be the one who has to leave the home otherwise she can't expect Pari and Ruhaan being a couple.so it might be pari's dream. And I am just done with CV's and their dream pre caps.

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vartika026

If the promo is not dream or imagination then Mishti has no right to sacrifice him and force him to love Pari and pari ka to koi equation hi nibhai yaha p to she's not even in the picture

This promo maybe a dream and voot may have been trying to create some hype with this one.....I even think it was to see the reaction and voot might make it a dream if it is not already one. They edited aukat dialogue overnight so this can happen too. Voot's caption is utter bullshit!

I agree with u Vartu. Mujhe b gussa aya promo dekhke but, then I thought this can be misleading. But, agar it's real. Phir to Gaye sabπŸ˜‚