Users

Frequent Posters

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Vartika026

It's Mishaan all the way Mills...mishaan fans are on fireπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Pari n daadi ki achi class le re hain, rightly so

Arfa, Vartika, I hope the makers take stock of this and end this repulsive nonsense. I sincerely hope that they don't go down the cliched road of Ruhaan misunderstanding daadi talking about Mishti while she is talking about ....... my emesis emogi please. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5097834?pn=6#150546198

People, tell me how I can easily access that emogi presented by Chandu to insert where I want to . This one. I need that more than anything as I write about sissy and GM.😑 

Edited by mili9 - 4 years ago
NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mili9

Arfa, Vartika, I hope the makers take stock of this and end this repulsive nonsense. I sincerely hope that they don't go down the cliched road of Ruhaan misunderstanding daadi talking about Mishti while she is talking about ....... my emesis emogi please. 

People, tell me how I can easily access that emogi presented by Chandu to insert where I want to . I need that more than anything as I write about sissy and GM.😑

@bold. I know right. It's so cliched. Most commonly used misunderstanding. It's totally ewwwww.

I hope & wish that the makers do not go down that path

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Arfa, Vartika, I hope the makers take stock of this and end this repulsive nonsense. I sincerely hope that they don't go down the cliched road of Ruhaan misunderstanding daadi talking about Mishti while she is talking about ....... my emesis emogi please. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5097834?pn=6#150546198

People, tell me how I can easily access that emogi presented by Chandu to insert where I want to . This one. I need that more than anything as I write about sissy and GM.😑 

Why You Feel Dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜› I will do again Copy/Paste here too πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Dedicated to Delusional smiley44smiley15smiley39GM+Sissy πŸ€ͺ

Emoji Smiley GIF - Emoji Smiley Sick GIFs

NazneenA thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

Why You Feel Dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜› I will do again Copy/Paste here too πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Dedicated to Delusional smiley44smiley15smiley39GM+Sissy πŸ€ͺ

Emoji Smiley GIF - Emoji Smiley Sick GIFs

Chandu πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ You are πŸ˜‚πŸ’›πŸ˜‚πŸ’›

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Chandu πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ You are πŸ˜‚πŸ’›πŸ˜‚πŸ’›

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸA bit Crazy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹DearπŸ’›πŸ’›Feeling Crazy GIF - Crazy Emoji GIFs

NazneenA thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸA bit Crazy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹DearπŸ’›πŸ’›Feeling Crazy GIF - Crazy Emoji GIFs

I like Crazy 😁😁😁😁😁😁

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is what we have all been talking about and feeling soooo salty about, my friendπŸ˜•. Please let us know how to address youπŸ˜ƒ and welcome here ! 

Just reverse the role and put Arnav in sissy's role and have him do what she is doingπŸ€”. They would have shown that as downright creepy🀒. Just because it is a woman, termed " innocent, coddled, tearful, gentle", the show wants us to tolerate her nonsense. She can hide behind the face of a "friend" but tell everybody what she pleases about the guy. I will be sooo mad if Radhika ever, EVER implicates Mishti, Ruhaan as causing unhappiness to precious, porcelain doll😑🀬. They make her act as if she is misunderstanding interaction with opposite gender as......... But, come on, this woman is not a 13 yr old, she lives in a metropolis where she must have had multiple interactions with opposite gender in so many forms. Exactly, she had Arnav in her life, forever. She is downright rude to him and precisely puts him in his place, with absolutely no concern for his feelings. I don't see any kindness or softness in how she deals with himπŸ‘ŽπŸΌJust because she doesn't like him in that role, she is brusque with him. She puts up a facade of being genteel with Ruhaan and family. 

Radhika is annoying the heck out of me. Isn't it her job to bring the crazy sissy to ground rather than pump in more air into her nonsense😑Veer, I can't take this guy seriously anymore. But, looks like he might attempt something grizzly? 

Thanks for the welcome! You can address me as Mishka (it is actually my puppy's name, sometimes I call her Mishti by mistake after watching Silsila, lol). You are so right about Arnav, in fact he has been called creepy a lot in this very forum, but Pari's behavior is excused as a harmless crush. This behavior isn't suited to a grown women who lives in a modern society. In fact, Arnav seems to have matured these last few episodes while Pari has done the opposite. I would actually say Pari is acting obsessive. Every time Mishaan is implicated (by police, or Veer), she gets angry and hides it under the guise of protecting her sister's reputation, but if you watch carefully her expression is one of jealousy. Did you see her expression when Veer told her of Mishaan, it was downright scary, even when Veer was insulting Mishti at the party she didn't give such a face. She already thinks of Ruhaan as hers. This is exactly why I was bothered by Pari being all "dreamy" over Ruhaan, she went from 0 to 100 way too fast. Now that she thinks Ruhaan reciprocates (in her head she already decided it was final, heck what Ruhaan says), it'll get even worse. 

NazneenA thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

Thanks for the welcome! You can address me as Mishka (it is actually my puppy's name, sometimes I call her Mishti by mistake after watching Silsila, lol). You are so right about Arnav, in fact he has been called creepy a lot in this very forum, but Pari's behavior is excused as a harmless crush. This behavior isn't suited to a grown women who lives in a modern society. In fact, Arnav seems to have matured these last few episodes while Pari has done the opposite. I would actually say Pari is acting obsessive. Every time Mishaan is implicated (by police, or Veer), she gets angry and hides it under the guise of protecting her sister's reputation, but if you watch carefully her expression is one of jealousy. Did you see her expression when Veer told her of Mishaan, it was downright scary, even when Veer was insulting Mishti at the party she didn't give such a face. She already thinks of Ruhaan as hers. This is exactly why I was bothered by Pari being all "dreamy" over Ruhaan, she went from 0 to 100 way too fast. Now that she thinks Ruhaan reciprocates (in her head she already decided it was final, heck what Ruhaan says), it'll get even worse. 

Hey Mishka,

@bold I have pointed this out to Mili, long ago when the Kidnapping track was going on.

Instead of worrying, she was scared about Ruhaan being with Mishti. She was always trying to defend Ruhaan first. Saying, Ruhaan cannot do this & blah blah. 

I won't deny that she was worried for her sis, may be. But, she was more of defending Ruhaan. 

Even, when she met veer accidentally, veer was talking about Mishti & his relationship. She refused to speak about it but, turned 360Β° and said, Ruhaan ne kidnap nahi kiya tha Mishti ko? Ye baat kahan se aagayi bhaai? 

Yesterday's epi me her behaviour was ewwwww! Ruhaan sirf mujse pyaar karta haiπŸ™„

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

Oooh !  A fellow puppy parentπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—What kind of a girl is Mishka? My guy is a Westie, Echo, he will be 9 months old this week. So, double welcome!!! 

You completely nailed it my friend😎. A lot of us, especially Arfa and I gripe about this all the time about sissy and her not so " innocent" reactions to what happens with Mishti, Ruhaan. Yes, Arfa and I talked about it during the kidnapping track, when she got hyper and threw major attitude with the police when they said " Ruhaan, Mishti bhaag gaye"🀣I wish they did, to escape all these looneysYes, she hides behind a mask of "concerned sissy" or a " friend"🀬

The other encounters, thanks to my good friends here on the forum who care for my sanity, warned me not to watch, and so, I haven't. But, I will believe it since you guys have watched it and interpreted it. I feel she is obsessive too, especially if she still believes that " Ruhaan loves yucky" despite seeing that mutual kissing picture of Ruhaan, Mishti❀️Who knows? She might hide behind innocent, bechaari mask yet again, and squeeze crazy GM into making it happen for her. I hope Mishti gets catapulted out of her guilt and confusion, really fast and saves themselves from this nonsense and save us tooπŸ˜’. 

My other wish, Mauli, I hope she remembers what happened when she gave undue importance to undeserving people and coddled them ( all divine family at different times ),πŸ€’πŸ’” they gave her a death blow for 7 loong years. I hope she doesn't give any advice to Mishti to do the same mistake she made and suffer😭unnecessarily. Mauli did the same mistake of entertaining members of the divine family multiple times despite them never coming through for her EVER. 

Mishti, dear girlie, Ruhaan, your collective future weighs on your shoulders solely nowπŸ€—β€οΈ. So, CHIN UP, BUCK UP and get goingπŸ˜ƒ

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mishka is a pomeranian, 6 months old! 

I have faith in Mauli that she will give her daughter good advice (excited to see Aditi again). But to be honest, if it had been Popsie he would have straight up told his girl that she deserves happiness.  What is upsetting me is that Pari will blame her sister for stealing her love, and Mishti will feel the hurt of losing another person she considered her own. Hasn't she lost enough? Hasn't Pari lost enough? I hope Pari will not throw away her sisterly bond over an imaginary relationship with Ruhaan, but the way she's going I doubt it. I have no faith in Pari and Dadi, and Ansh is who knows where. Mishti will be alone.