Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Janu808

I gonna jump in here the post will be all over the place so just bare with it 😆

@bold Your possibility 2 is coming true but I feel CVs will mix something with it.

Also it seems almost everyone knows the truth of RadhaKrishna’s sacrifice except for Vrishban and maybe Ugrapat(not sure if he knows or not)

I genuinely feel bad with all the crying hate to see it happening this way. If they show Radha Krishn meeting it’s fine but no more tears. Makes me sad too. All the shows I watch are not great right now. Maybe I am just a jinx for them all but idk I would like something other than crying. Crying for a bit more is fine but if there is going to be continuous crying till the show ends that is something I do not want

Also about the parrot I was fast forwarding and landed on the strangest voice ever I froze for a second thinking what heck was that. Idk something about the animation of the parrot was off maybe it’s beak was too big but it was not awful looking. So I guess good job CVs

I am pretty sure they will induce their trademark humour very soon again and the tear-bath will be over. Don't worry about that part. Ayan Will be treated as a clown the same way he was dealt with at the end of Holi. What's currently happening is not their presentation style. They had to find a track for Radha Krishna separation and Radha Ayan marriage and messed up in the way. They will be back to the old ways in no time after this is over. But I don't know if they can mend the story and the loopholes. I agree to Cynthia's points regarding that part. 

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago
RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Keep it going everyone. It's good to read the various things running in our minds in the current phase of plots. :) 

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: stormborn

I am pretty sure they will induce their trademark humour very soon again and the tear-bath will be over. Don't worry about that part. Ayan Will be treated as a clown the same way he was dealt with at the end of Holi. What's currently happening is not their presentation style. They had to find a track for Radha Krishna separation and Radha Ayan marriage and messed up in the way. They will be back to the old ways in no time after this is over. But I don't know if they can mend the story and the loopholes. I agree to Cynthia's points regarding that part. 

That's what they're planning. With their fight of society against love.

Except to me it's not a good fight!

Radha is married even though she did not give Ayan her right to marry. She remains a married woman.  So we're going to slander her as an adulterous woman. 

They had already started this fight with Vrishban. They should have continued. 

Nothing can justify Radha's actions if she joins Krishna in front of everyone. 

In the evening, yes. The world sleeps and at night hides it. And again....

The day will always be Radha la Bahu de Jatila and Ugrapat as well as patni to Ayan. 

As I said before. If he had made this divine marriage. Things would have made sense if she told Ayan that she could never accept him as her husband. Besides, here we accept it because we know that Radha will never be able to stop loving Krishna because we know their connection. But if we didn't know that. You'd expect her to move on with her life. Because she chose duty over love....

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

They have lost so many opportunities to turn this "imaginative" story into still somewhat a logical one by keeping the characters intact - atleast that of Krishna and Balram - the most. Radha's name is so poised that taking her name itself has 10000 times more effect and blessings than taking Shri krishna's name. Such was her devotion!! And here i don't see an ounce of devotion yet. As many here has stated that she is very much in love and in that human avatar so all her acts will be human oriented. This is one reason I was wishing for her self realization way bef all this drama took place. But they did not encash on that. Vrishbhan also could have thought (thinking back on that wall breaking incident where kanha told him that if you will not doubt our intentions ever again then break this wall), and asked to meet krishna in private even after that Rass joke part. But na. The writer ensured that all the incident occurs in a very dramatic way (like today's soap) and people all around just cry!!

Now as Cyn said she is married, she cannot do anything except maybe show her husband and in-laws the mirror if she grows a spine. I also found the reason to take her name before Krishna so lame. Just bec you won a game (that too by maya), her name is taken before kanha???? I mean there are so many authentic reasons to take her name before him. Why not narrate all that so that the audience comes to really know her essence and respect her a whole lot more!! Her name paves the way for moksha and that's not a joke man. The CVs could have portrayed this so beautifully with the Lord in his Narayan avatar!! Did the writer at all think what he was penning and why? Just bec the curse was stamped wit this so called sacrifice , this does in no way imply pure love!! This is not what RK are. This sacrifice can be done by anyone who feel strongly for their parents!! Any daughter will do this. So what is special about RK doing this???

Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I lost hope on these creatives those destroyed everything. I am lord Krishna follower and consider only him as supreme power who cannot indulge any wrong then how come Ayan was not punished. Something missing. I am still hopping for some twist that this Radha is not real Radha and a shadow of Radha. And i will see both Jatila and Ayan will be punished. Skipped last whole week episodes and sad. 

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ReadLo

That's what they're planning. With their fight of society against love.

Except to me it's not a good fight!

Radha is married even though she did not give Ayan her right to marry. She remains a married woman.  So we're going to slander her as an adulterous woman. 

They had already started this fight with Vrishban. They should have continued. 

Nothing can justify Radha's actions if she joins Krishna in front of everyone. 

In the evening, yes. The world sleeps and at night hides it. And again....

The day will always be Radha la Bahu de Jatila and Ugrapat as well as patni to Ayan. 

As I said before. If he had made this divine marriage. Things would have made sense if she told Ayan that she could never accept him as her husband. Besides, here we accept it because we know that Radha will never be able to stop loving Krishna because we know their connection. But if we didn't know that. You'd expect her to move on with her life. Because she chose duty over love....

Yah. Actually TBH I don't have any problem with watching an extra marital affair between RK because that's the actual RK story. It's in our culture and we'll defined by mythology experts how in spite of not fulfilling the societal requirements, their love was divine. I even wouldn't mind physical intimacy and consummation between them. Basically the real story is starting now. The passionate prohibited love which is has the potential to show the flavour of the real RK story which is the most famous love story on India. Even more famous than Laila-majnu, heer-ranjha etc. ( Which were also prohibited by society as well ). Till now they were just featuring an introduction with the vikaars and making it somehow appropriate to 2019 ( which I absolutely loved ). I am disappointed only at the marriage track, specially the sacrifice track and making their whole relationship plus the later humiliation public and ruining rash. Also the other matters I have already discussed I previous posts and comments. I hope now they go for less experimenting and instead concentrate on creating the passion and divinity a Radha Krishna story deserves. I might sound dumb but I still have hopes. 

ReadLo thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormborn

Yah. Actually TBH I don't have any problem with watching an extra marital affair between RK because that's the actual RK story. It's in our culture and we'll defined by mythology experts how in spite of not fulfilling the societal requirements, their love was divine. I even wouldn't mind physical intimacy and consummation between them. Basically the real story is starting now. The passionate prohibited love which is has the potential to show the flavour of the real RK story which is the most famous love story on India. Even more famous than Laila-majnu, heer-ranjha etc. ( Which were also prohibited by society as well ). Till now they were just featuring an introduction with the vikaars and making it somehow appropriate to 2019 ( which I absolutely loved ). I am disappointed only at the marriage track, specially the sacrifice track and making their whole relationship plus the later humiliation public and ruining rash. Also the other matters I have already discussed I previous posts and comments. I hope now they go for less experimenting and instead concentrate on creating the passion and divinity a Radha Krishna story deserves. I might sound dumb but I still have hopes. 

You have a right to hope.

I understand what you mean, except that things didn't turn out that way.

Everything has been done here to satisfy the evil, so I cannot support this approach.

Yes, Radha will break her chains one day or the other, I have no problem with that.

However, Ayan, Jatila and Ugrapat did not pay for their selfishness and the harm they did, that's what concerns me.

As I said, Radha would be unhappy if her parents came to leave, but currently Radha is not happy, so it's not a good sacrifice! 

Yes, the real story begins, I can imagine, given the pre-cap for Monday. But it's not going to be easy for us to forget all their mistake.

Personally, nothing will justify the fiasco of marriage!

ReadLo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deb07

I lost hope on these creatives those destroyed everything. I am lord Krishna follower and consider only him as supreme power who cannot indulge any wrong then how come Ayan was not punished. Something missing. I am still hopping for some twist that this Radha is not real Radha and a shadow of Radha. And i will see both Jatila and Ayan will be punished. Skipped last whole week episodes and sad. 

You think because of the diamond she received?

How are they going to present this story with a shadow?

Mallika doesn't have enough experience to play a double role, I don't think we'll see this shadow story.

We're going to see them cry again for a while, then Radha, who has already made Ayan understand things, will simply play her role as a daughter-in-law, but her heart will not follow her head, she will always be in conflict, so we'll see how they bring it up....

As for the punishments, I no longer have any hope about them....

Sutapasima thumbnail

I seek forgiveness from Lord Jagannath by visiting Puri .... for having watched this horrible fictitious thing using the names of our revered Lords ... 

Please forgive me for my mistake My Lord 

🙏🙏🙏🙏 smiley19smiley19