romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Sorry for the misleading title but topic content misleading nahi hai. πŸ˜ƒ Apni Shehzadi jo udan chu hogai.... πŸ˜’

Now Yasmeen in Parrot form is away from Mahal and Zafar's reach.... would she end up with Ali in her new forum? There must be a reason for the parrot's stunt. Taking mirchi, eating, and then spitting out looked planned to me. πŸ€” May be Yasmeen ne socha "these people aren't doing anything except sulking." And to help herself she took this decision.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

I think she gonna land up with Ali in this running process . And then Ali is going to save her .

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I think she gonna land up with Ali in this running process . And then Ali is going to save her .

She may steal Mirchi Ka Halwa meant for 3 Jinns of Ali and eat itπŸ˜†.

I was right 

https://twitter.com/moniluvsfamily/status/1142144354586202112?s=09

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 4 years ago
romaila thumbnail

Ali might come to know about her little late. Didn't you notice Baghdad's state? Their Shehzadi is in trouble and they are busy in attending parties... in such circumstances, I doubt anybody will be shown discussing Shehzadi's current state before Ali? Koi baat nahi chedga toh how will Ali know Shehzadi kahan hai?

Originally posted by: romaila

Ali might come to know about her little late. Didn't you notice Baghdad's state? Their Shehzadi is in trouble and they are busy in attending parties... in such circumstances, I doubt anybody will be shown discussing Shehzadi's current state before Ali? Koi baat nahi chedga toh how will Ali know Shehzadi kahan hai?

Watch new latest seg. Ali came to know about Yasmine turning to Parrot. Zafar himself told this to him as inside he wanted to check if Ali will react like a Lover after seeing Yasmine like that .

romaila thumbnail

Watch new latest seg. Ali came to know about Yasmine turning to Parrot. Zafar himself told this to him as inside he wanted to check if Ali will react like a Lover after seeing Yasmine like that .

Good if he comes to know sooner. Thank you for sharing the news. πŸ˜ƒ