Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BARBlE

This is called being professional though, being otherwise would be called being rouge or loose cannon. 

And so what if he's justifying, i know it comes within his duty but even if he thinks this on personal level, who are we to deny him the liberty to do so. Thankfully i don't suffer from a certain level of superiority complex to believe that my way of thinking is the only right way of thinking and every body else is obliged to toe my line. 

agreed Tusu and I am not implying that at all here!! he as anyone (actor or individual) has the liberty to choose or think what he wants. If you have interpreted what i have said in that manner then my apologies... my thoughts are no way superior to anyone's thinking. They are just my thoughts.

BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

agreed Tusu and I am not implying that at all here!! he as anyone (actor or individual) has the liberty to choose or think what he wants. If you have interpreted what i have said in that manner then my apologies... my thoughts are no way superior to anyone's thinking. They are just my thoughts.

Yes gayatri 😊 i also never poke nose when anyone is expressing a different opinion but if the actors are dragged, i will defend 😊

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yes gayatri 😊 i also never poke nose when anyone is expressing a different opinion but if the actors are dragged, i will defend 😊

I'm not defending anyone.

However, Barbie, I have a question.

What are the actors in general? Public persons, right?

So they know that they will be judged, catalogued, etc....

We don't have to defend them because in the end it doesn't make them hot or cold, because they know we don't know them. 

They know that the image they show on the screen is judged (through an interview or their work) so they get what they want from it.

We must not take this directly as an aggression, because neither the person says his point of view nor the person who is going to defend wins anything in the story.

They live their lives and whether we talk good or bad about them, it will not prevent them from sleeping...

So it's all to your credit to defend the actors, but know that you're going to enter a hellish circle, you'll always find people who will say what they think of an actor, you're not going to go to war every time for that....

BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReadLo

I'm not defending anyone.

However, Barbie, I have a question.

What are the actors in general? Public persons, right?

So they know that they will be judged, catalogued, etc....

We don't have to defend them because in the end it doesn't make them hot or cold, because they know we don't know them. 

They know that the image they show on the screen is judged (through an interview or their work) so they get what they want from it.

We must not take this directly as an aggression, because neither the person says his point of view nor the person who is going to defend wins anything in the story.

They live their lives and whether we talk good or bad about them, it will not prevent them from sleeping...

So it's all to your credit to defend the actors, but know that you're going to enter a hellish circle, you'll always find people who will say what they think of an actor, you're not going to go to war every time for that....

They are professionals, and not at public service. He is not duty bound to please you. Why would anyone expect to be pleased by the actors offscreen anyways without any direct connection or having any kind of stake.  

Their onscreen characters are available for analysis not their offscreen personas. Negative Judgmental people of their offscreen activities is exactly what they (everyone) need to avoid for good mental health. 

They won't be defended if they are not attacked. 

Interviews are a mode of communication. If twisted minds take it other ways then its their problem. 

An act of aggression will be taken as aggression. Make no mistakes about it. 

This is extremely cowardly to bi*ch behind back when the person in question is not available to defend himself. And if one gets satisfaction venting frustration on soft targets then it says a lot about them. 

I know there will be trolls every where. His fans are there on other social media platforms to take care of them. I m there too 😎 but here though, ppl will see if i m capable of challenging unnecessary targeting of innocent actors in this fiasco 

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

They are professionals, and not at public service. He is not duty bound to please you. Why would anyone expect to be pleased by the actors offscreen anyways without any direct connection or having any kind of stake.  

Their onscreen characters are available for analysis not their offscreen personas. Negative Judgmental people of their offscreen activities is exactly what they (everyone) need to avoid for good mental health. 

They won't be defended if they are not attacked. 

Interviews are a mode of communication. If twisted minds take it other ways then its their problem. 

An act of aggression will be taken as aggression. Make no mistakes about it. 

This is extremely cowardly to bi*ch behind back when the person in question is not available to defend himself. And if one gets satisfaction venting frustration on soft targets then it says a lot about them. 

I know there will be trolls every where. His fans are there on other social media platforms to take care of them. I m there too 😎 but here though, ppl will see if i m capable of challenging unnecessary targeting of innocent actors in this fiasco 

Well, I see you didn't understand what I meant.

I said I'm not defending anyone and I'm just saying what I meant.

Now everyone thinks what they want and I don't want to make it a controversy.

The subject is closed for me!

BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReadLo

Well, I see you didn't understand what I meant.

I said I'm not defending anyone and I'm just saying what I meant.

Now everyone thinks what they want and I don't want to make it a controversy.

The subject is closed for me!

I m not out my mind to think you were defending anyone, i am not taking indirect potshots, i was addressing u

Everyone's assumptions and presumption are their own responsibility, my objection is about dumping it on my boy 

If the root point is sorted, then i m cool too

Edited by BARBlE - 4 years ago
RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I agree with the viewpoint of @TheSilverDoe and @Barbie. Whatever Sumedh said was a part of his job, he was speaking his mind. We have no right to judge his real personality. We don't know his opinions in real life as well, if even what he said were his real views, we are absolutely no one to shut him up or change his views because someone don't like it. Every actor faces both positive and negative scenario but unecessarily dragging him into all this stuff is intolerable. Right, we can't stop everyone from speaking whatever they like to an actor but we will do when it is need of an hour. Yes, we will protect not only him, but anyone, be it Basant or Mallika when required. Also, off topic, but this place has been recently so off and became so unhealthy that there is no air to discuss freely on the positive scenes in the show. Even when someone tries to do, they are ignored. Many are not liking the current track, including me, but that doesn't mean, every single second from each and every episode is absolutely crap. For instance, there was a beautiful scene of exchange of emotions between Balram, Krishna and Radha in the yesterday's episode but no one will appreciate it rather they will see, ignore it and only rant about negative stuff. This are freely my views on all the things that are going on recently on this forum. I think I have atleast the right to comment on the recent activities going on in the forum or you are free to call me bad, opinion differences, yes. Well, that's all I have to say, thank you, signing off.

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Girls I apologize if I have crossed a line here. I think i already did to Tusu. I anyways post very less these days and if you guys feel that am being negative, i can easily retreat. I have no issues in that.

My apologies again!!

BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

Girls I apologize if I have crossed a line here. I think i already did to Tusu. I anyways post very less these days and if you guys feel that am being negative, i can easily retreat. I have no issues in that.

My apologies again!!

Me and you already sorted it out in afternoon itself 😃

Viswasruti thumbnail

Different perspectives with different ways of expression. 😊

Some critical remarks ruffled the feathers of a few members!

Critiquing any art form is essential to understanding the art itself, and it helps to inform our opinions to others! Whether to accept those or not, again it depends on one's own understanding level. 

Everyone has a right to express their opinion because the show is there to be appreciated, or criticized or to ignore! I am sure the show makers never wish that their show ignored by the viewers! They will and have to try their best to present the story to the audience in a convincing way, if not, then some murmurs will be there, here and there, everywhere! 

Regarding the actor Sumedh and his interview-- undoubtedly he is a good actor, and I appreciate his acting prowess, Mallika is eye candy to all. Both are beautiful and highly talented. As Tusu rightly mentioned, what was his opinion regarding love or life, that is irrelevant to us -- but here is a subtle point we can't ignore, i.e, his interview which is also a part of promoting the cvs' viewpoint, they paid him for that, and he has to tell what the production house wanted him to tell in public! 

When you are in the public domain, your every action, and expression will be highly accountable, that is the power of our adoration, the star value!!  Expressing, questioning and in a way, to some extent disliking is not unlawful, and I consider it as a rightful attitude to any sensible viewer. 

I don't want to offend any of my dear friends, all are dear to my heart. 

Here is my request -- the actors and their views are momentary, likes and dislikes are always show related, not individual based , and the friendship and association between the Forum members should be more valuable than anything else  while indulging in emotional discussions, for our peace of mind and well being and for the good of other members. Let us not hurt each other with harsh words and create a situation to yield one friend to another or say sorry to each other! We are all equals, perspectives may differ, capabilities may vary, let us share our inner feelings with a piece of in-depth knowledge about God and God related issues. Loving and liking actors is a different issue, and I am sure no one here dislikes Sumedh and Mallika, their acting talent and their eagerness to improve their fan following further and showcase their acting talent through this show, they are trying their best and they are the best. 

I appreciate Barbie, Cynthia, Gayatri and Sumi's views, and agree with all your opinions. Of course, every view is nothing but a review of our inner thought! 😊🤗❤️