Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: stormborn

@bold Yes. Just today I was talking about this with my mom. Atleast if Ayan were not a murderer or had atleast some ethical sense, I might have accepted him. Even in some mythologies, Ayan has an evil sister Kutila, who is Jatila's accomplice. But Ayan is never the bad guy. He is usually portrayed as a devotee of the Goddess Kali and has no affection towards Radha.

But this Ayan is a bigger psychopath than Duryadhan and she gets the goddess Lakshmi herself. They are rejecting Ramayana and Mahabharata together. Here the Incarnation of lord Rama is himself Sending Goddess Lakshmi to Lanka to Ravan.

Atleast Duryadhan had some goodness in him like the was he was a friend to Karn. Krishna punished Bhisma, Dronacharya, Karn brutally just because they chose the wrong path in spite of them spending a life full of ethics and good deeds. All of them had cruel and painful death mainly because of that one decision. This RK doesn't even follow the "yada yada hi dharmasya" saying.

I am telling you, this version of Krishna has no chance in kurukshetra. If this proceeds to that, the Kauravas would win with Veerpurush Ayan fighting alongside them.

👏100% agree

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ReadLo

I don't believe it for a second.

But as we say, hope is alive, so for those who still have hope, I hope that their wishes will be granted. 

But then it will be justified in a way that even logic will have lost in the face of it.

Neither do I. And I have never seen a show to recover after it messes up once. Be it Indian or be it western, once a show messes up, it only goes downhill. And yah, lots of whitewash and justification coming up.

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: stormborn

Neither do I. And I have never seen a show to recover after it messes up once. Be it Indian or be it western, once a show messes up, it only goes downhill. And yah, lots of whitewash and justification coming up.

Exactly. So we have to expect the worst. 

But I don't think they can do any worse.