Creepy Malhotra Family..!!

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Today's epsd was super engaging but one thing that freaked out me was when Mama told Pragati to runaway from that creepy house. He emphasized on that one aspect that Malhotra family never do pooja nor they have a pooja place in their house. He said about that last room in basement. Scary revealation

Even i noticed how in no epsd they have shown either Daadi or any woman doing Morning pooja.

Does that mean these Malhotras have killed Bani and kept her dead body in basement room. May be for some monetary purpose.

Quite scary..!!

Edited by Alpha_Ka_Gamma - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blaise90 thumbnail

Yeah what mamaji suggested sounds quite sinister right....pata nehi kya mamla hai....gives u a vibe like living in a psycho killer house...๐Ÿ˜† I loved it today....

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Blaise90

Yeah what mamaji suggested sounds quite sinister right....pata nehi kya mamla hai....gives u a vibe like living in a psycho killer house...๐Ÿ˜† I loved it today....

Seriously just imagine living in a house where a dead body is kept in basement while soul wanders around.

Bani must be killed brutally i feel.

Blaise90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alpha_Ka_Gamma

Seriously just imagine living in a house where a dead body is kept in basement while soul wanders around.

Pata nehi what's what....Dekhte hai.... something big is hidden here....just not sure what that is...

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alpha_Ka_Gamma

if bani was killed brutally then what was all that visions or dreams bani ka cliff se girna and all jo RM ko dikhty hain?????....what was that?????illusion or story that Raghbir 's mind created after sudden disappearance of bani from his life?????

except RM's father and siblings( young members) no one was happy that Raghbir thek and normal ho jaye ga......their behaviour was strange and creepy.....RM ki family us ko healthy nahi dekhna chahti๐Ÿ˜ฒ???us ko aise hi broken,mentaly unstable and self destructive mode main rakha chahty hain kya sab?????apne control main rakhna chahte hain RM ko?????but WHY???