Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

so yesterday's episode , said many things that bani is not pragati and i think she might wants to say something to her (my pov)

pragati is the one who can do some magic in raghbir's life bringing him back to normal life

few important things need to be done are 

raghbir should be normal atleast for sometime not always in drunk state 

they need to show some lighthearted convo between prags and raghs ,like the office scene in first episodes(not as a rabbit speed but as a tortoise )

prags was very shown smart in the initial episodes same thing they need to do here too, 

* need not to show ghost things everytime

as sukku decided to do something to pragati it will be more interesting now and raghbir need to be normal will be a boost for it 

lets see

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TenderCoconut thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leenuguru

pragati is the one who can do some magic in raghbir's life bringing him back to normal life

few important things need to be done are 

raghbir should be normal atleast for sometime not always in drunk state 

Totally agree,I miss  watching "Raghbir"

they need to show some lighthearted convo between prags and raghs ,like the office scene in first episodes(not as a rabbit speed but as a tortoise )

Those scenes were cute hope marriage doesn't change anything and want slooooooow progress in relationship

prags was very shown smart in the initial episodes same thing they need to do here too, 

But I think she was shown much more smarter during the marriage time compared to the initial epis,and that made me think Prags character is being smarter,but alas,from the next episode,here comes the old I-don't-know-anything kind of Praghiti

* need not to show ghost things everytime

Completely agree,this is a love story,not a ghost story

as sukku decided to do something to pragati it will be more interesting now and raghbir need to be normal will be a boost for it 

I wanna see PraghBir turn a team like they used to and expose Sukku's truth ,but for that,we need a sober Raghbir

lets see

Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

eku ne kuch aur soch liya 

Blaise90 thumbnail

Well said...I too have started missing the "Raghbir" from first episode. Give us some cute Praghbir interactions where Raghbir talks to Pragati not Bani. Pragati needs space of her own where in story. Raghbir seeing Bani in Pragati all time is not cool. Show fbs separately. And this constant drunk and hallucinating RM is getting old. Bring back that sarcastic, smart normal-ish Raghbir now and then. This ghost thing is cool as long as it turns out fake ghost. I just really miss the Praghbir interactions and the Raghbir that had me hooked from first episode. Maybe if Suku did something again Praghbir could work as team again....I miss that too.