What I really liked....

TeriMaaKiAankh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I never post on the forums, but I really liked how Angad took Sandhyas  kaala dhaaga off by praying to Lord Shivaji. And finally for once they made a guy become a Kawach ( as the priest said in the promo) rather than the female always protecting the guy. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmita thumbnail

Yes I liked that too....solid proof how true Angad's love is even if it's kind of one-sided still...

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Pandit ji called Angad Sandhya's kawach.Liked it.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

my mom n i had goosebumps when he chant lord shiva name and took out the dhaaga from sandhya...i am lord shiva devotee myself...so the mantra and angad chanting om namah shivaay just brought goosebumps trance on me....special applause to deepika for such an amazing performance...it was sucha  difficult scene and she nail it with perfection and namik complement her....and indeed angad is sandhya's kavach...

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
TeriMaaKiAankh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

my mom n i had goosebumps when he chant lord shiva name and took out the dhaaga from sandhya...i am lord shiva devotee myself...so the mantra and angad chanting om namah shivaay just brought goosebumps trance on me....special applause to deepika for such an amazing performance...it was sucha  difficult scene and she nail it with perfection and namik complement her....and indeed angad is sandhya's kavach...

OMG me too! It gave me goosebumps !!! πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ˜Š

A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Same. I agree with you all, I love the fact that it's him who is her Kawach and of course, its because of the power of his love... And anyway, between them, it's him who is in love so it has to be him...