Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Puruuu

Oh okay, i think i missed that episode 

Thankyou :) 

You're welcome dear ðŸ˜Š

Zaabir thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What a mess ISA has become, the never ending negativity and misunderstandings, the never to been seen reunion of the leads. Instead they might aswell rename the show to 'ruku ki jismani bhook' cause that's why she has been bought back to seduce kabeer with her lusty cheapness and her one night stand demands. The woman is sick and will never change, evilness is in sheik sisters blood  I'm really failing to understand what cvs obsession is with this vile cheap characterless witch, there is no need for her in the story but they have bought her back for what to show more illogical nonsense. 

Without zabeer / adisha there is no ishq subhan Allah. If they are trying to whitewash her sins but but I'm sorry she can NEVER BE REDEMEED she is a bloody criminal a sinner and needs to be punished for her crimes not let off scott free. 

amberyalll thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaabir

🤢🤢 Eid ka dhamaka ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

Instead ot punishing shahbaz and zeenat they are bringing this cheapster back...yuck yuck

amberyalll thumbnail

its creepy to use this Rukshar character in a positive role. i feel there is something very sinister behind all this and it will put more distance between the two leads

Zaabir thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amberyalll

its creepy to use this Rukshar character in a positive role. i feel there is something very sinister behind all this and it will put more distance between the two leads

Did you notice the way she looked at kabeer , she looked really creepy and lustful androgynous towards him and when she saw zara she had this weird expression on her face. They will show her positive for two days and then back to the lusty vamp and in return she will ask for her one night stands with kabeer and it be a repeat of the Dubai track all over again. Kameena shahbaz will take full advantage and brainwash the brainless kabeer further and get him to accept her which is even more disgusting. ISA CVS really know how to torture their audiences. Ruku was a vamp and will always be one and should be punished even the vamps like komolika look saints in front of her.