Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Well, in another thread the TM mentioned that the writers have been changed due to low TRP. And that most certainly points out all the bloopers in the last couple of weeks.

In one of my favorite shows, they revamped the whole plot and the leads had to exit. Tried watching it keeping an open mind but the new writers made it awful as they didn't know about the details of Season 1 and Season 2 became idiotic and unbearable.

I hope in EBSS's case that doesn't happen.

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago
SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Well, in another thread the TM mentioned that the writers have been changed due to low TRP. And that most certainly points out all the bloopers in the last couple of weeks.

In one of my favorite shows, they revamped the whole plot and the leads had to exit. Tried watching it keeping an open mind but the new writers made it awful as they didn't know about the details of Season 1 and Season 2 became idiotic and unbearable.

Leads had to exit? Which show is this? 

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Leads had to exit? Which show is this? 

It was a show called BHOOTU which used to air on Zee TV. Season 1 was pure bliss with the focus on the relationship between a mother and a child while Season 2 was a circus with horrible writing and even more horrible execution.

I lost my trust on writers and channels completely after watching its destruction.

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

jhanvis character flips every time. Even in today's episode her talk with manohars picture didn't go well with what had happened in real. She literally gave up the fight and ready to die.Now she is like dhekho kya hua Hein tere saat?

If PK hadnt saved her Jhanvi toh Gayi na.

I was thinking the same😆.

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Oh my, is that true? I think I was wishing for it when I heard that they had changed director. And it was only last week or so. 

Hopefully the new writer will do some damage control and try to bring back the same confident Jahnvi. 

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Pk and his hair oil discussion 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Thanks much for the detailed WU, dear! ðŸ˜Š