Kabil Promise to Ghost ??!!!

Raany25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

In today episode Kabil says to Ghost that "I promised you and I will fulfill it "

He promised to a Ghost seriously...

Is shivji shows some dead person as Husband to Sandhaya or that ghosts using Kapil forms so they can confuse Sandhaya 

Is there any real Kapil who is like pari or dev or from some other world 

Or is it real one possess by ghost ???  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmita thumbnail

Pandit said 2 evil spirits...so Bhootni and Kapil...I guess Kapil could be only 2 yr old bhoot and bhootni could be a lot older....so Kapil promised bhootni something, in return of something for himself, mukti maybe? quid pro quo....this one is spirit I feel... don't know if they plan to bring a good one played by Vin....

DayanHunter thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ghost wants Angad and with the help of Kapil she is seperating Angad and Sandhya.There is some mystery in 2 years .

Kapil has some different agenda 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes the evil spirits probably want to separate Sandhya from Angad ...this was the plot in season 1 as well. But once Sandhya gets to know about the true intentions of the spirit she will become the kawach of her love Angad ..most likeLy..

Raany25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Yes the evil spirits probably want to separate Sandhya from Angad ...this was the plot in season 1 as well. But once Sandhya gets to know about the true intentions of the spirit she will become the kawach of her love Angad ..most likeLy..

Then why did she see Kapil face in Temple, 

may be on Mahashivratri day Shiva did not control on bad sprite but that dose not mean that they can enter in to temple and make hallucinate to the one who is eligible to enter in to the temple   

Remember the cannot touch her  

Raany25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Pandit said 2 evil spirits...so Bhootni and Kapil...I guess Kapil could be only 2 yr old bhoot and bhootni could be a lot older....so Kapil promised bhootni something, in return of something for himself, mukti maybe? quid pro quo....this one is spirit I feel... don't know if they plan to bring a good one played by Vin....

or may be he is possess by some evil sprite but i thing is certain that they have some sotha deal 

Raany25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DayanHunter

Ghost wants Angad and with the help of Kapil she is seperating Angad and Sandhya.There is some mystery in 2 years .

Kapil has some different agenda 

But I thing that ghost want something from Sandhya because she stopped Angad and nisha    

Raany25 thumbnail

And guys i seriously forget about Ranjana now she is also sprite dont know now evil or good panditji says two 

that lady ghost + Ranjana = 2

that lady ghost + Ranjana + Kabil  = 3 

I thing Kabil is not from this world he is from some other world 

I did not see 1 session but i hear that there was a half human half pari may be kabil half human and half evil :-D

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: -rina25-

And guys i seriously forget about Ranjana now she is also sprite dont know now evil or good panditji says two 

I did not see 1 session but i hear that there was a half human half pari may be kabil half human and half evil :-D

Ranjana is not evil....She was saying aj raat bahar mat jana.....I think bhootni didn't just kill her but trapped her spirit somehow...2 evil are Kapil and Bhootni....

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -rina25-

I can get behind this. ðŸ˜† I am really liking Sandhya-Kapil. 

Another possibility is that Kapil is actually a human, possessed by a bad ghost. That ghost is working with boss bhootni. 

It is fun to speculate until they provide all the answers - most important being, why did Sandhya see Kapil in the temple.