silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Kapil is supposed to be Angads bestie

Has there been any interaction between the two since Kapil has come? I don't think I've seen them greet each other and no house member seems aware of him?

I'm pretty sure this Kapil is an illusion 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

BTW anyone thinks Angad is a bit too good to be true? Like he is too nice and clean cut ..especially in this day and age 

A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

No, there has been no interaction between Angad and Kapil, and he had been seen by Sandhya only when she was alone or in the darkness... That was the reason why I and many others thought that he isn't real and only Sandhya can see him...

Catch up with today's episode, you will find answers... ðŸ˜‰

A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

BTW anyone thinks Angad is a bit too good to be true? Like he is too nice and clean cut ..especially in this day and age 

He is yet to be discovered... That's what I think... 

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

This is not the real kapil.It is a bura saaya.In the precap it is shown that real kapil is different.

Edited by Silpa91 - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

kapil is a different guy...the one haunts sandhya and make her misunderstand angad is a evil spirit that too a powerful one..vin is too good as the evil guy...

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

this 2 years mystery is definitely something abt him but his niceness n cleam cut is his nature

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

If he were too good to be true then he wouldn’t have hidden Ranjana’s death from sandhya out of the fear that she may refuse to marry him. So no he isn’t and has his own flaws as well which he accepted while proposing her at the engagement ceremony 

kasaf thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

If he were too good to be true then he wouldn’t have hidden Ranjana’s death from sandhya out of the fear that she may refuse to marry him. So no he isn’t and has his own flaws as well which he accepted while proposing her at the engagement ceremony 

I don't think so ke Andy ne Sandy ko ranjana ka sach sirf shadi cancel ho jaye uss dar se nahi bataya... Muje lagta hai ki usse Sandy ko preshan nahi karna tha ek to pahele se hi dari hui thi... Aur  Sandy ke papa bhi to usse kuch batana nahi chate the na..