fav angad-sandhya scenes

Poll

Fav Sandhya-Angad Till Date

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

I love all the scenes of sandhya-angad...but for me the best is sandhya dream dance sequence with angad but instead of ang lag de version...i loved the voot version with their romantic bgm....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Mages

I love all the scenes of sandhya-angad...but for me the best is sandhya dream dance sequence with angad but instead of ang lag de version...i loved the voot version with their romantic bgm....

on tv the dance was on ang laga de?

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

on tv the dance was on ang laga de?

yup...the TV one is ang laga de..

watch the voot version...they did not play ang laga de but their romantic bgm tune...its beautiful❤️

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Mages

yup...the TV one is ang laga de..

watch the voot version...they did not play ang laga de but their romantic bgm tune...its beautiful❤️

I dont have colors so I can watch on voot only.Yes their bgm is beautiful .

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

I dont have colors so I can watch on voot only.Yes their bgm is beautiful .

some beautiful scenes just gets destroyed by BW songs...with their own bgm it looks even more beautiful...this was one scene along with the angad helping sandhya with her saree scene they used the bgm of angad-sandhya which is more beautiful than the songs they used though its my fav...

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

^ Okay, so I have to watch everything on Voot from now on...🤓 I agree with you guys, their BG is beautiful... 

Until now every Angad-Sanghya scene had its own charm and but for me the coffee shop scene. It was a funny but more than that, it answered the question that yes, Sandhya has feelings for Angad and that it was what she saw in Mandir that was confusing her...

And the scene which had potential but was too rush was the office scene. It was Angad's introduction too but I don't know why they rushed is as much as they did... 

They should have taken more time and done the scene with a stable pace and given it the importance it has, both Angad's intro and his love for Sandhya and her response at that other than blushing at his straight forward proposal for marriage. But instead, it very rushed...🥺

Maybe because they had to establish the horror and mystery element to the show. But they overlooked the fact that that scene was important for instant-connection with the Jodi of Angad and Sandhya... 

Mages thumbnail

angad-sandhya is one couple that BW songs doesn't suit them...its their romantic bgm that suits their scenes...BW songs are distraction to their scenes...

though the romantic bgm originally plays on akarsh-jhanvi from daayan(ekta show),that couple is as beautiful as the romantic bgm but BW songs too suits them...they use the same bgm for sandhya-angad but when they BW songs on sandhya-angad that essence is taken away from their scene...i feel they can use BW songs if they have a romantic dance but not in their intense scenes,their romantic bgm is enough to create the magic

I watch both voot n big screen version...i love the voot version as they only play their bgm in their intense scenes

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago