Originally posted by: suhaaana
Mangoes 😂😂😂
I hate fruits that contain sucrose and fructose from the time my father has diabetes..
I don't care about diabetes...I love MANGOES...and I am missing them like hell...😒
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: suhaaana
Mangoes 😂😂😂
I hate fruits that contain sucrose and fructose from the time my father has diabetes..
I don't care about diabetes...I love MANGOES...and I am missing them like hell...😒
Originally posted by: sahibasharma
Yea, It is so hot here...😒 but I am a lot better now...
Thanks, Dear...you too take care😃
Good to hear it .
Here weather is really . It's raining
Enjoy the rains...I am hoping monsoon comes real soon in here...
Originally posted by: sahibasharma
Enjoy the rains...I am hoping monsoon comes real soon in here...
Isn't it monsoon already . So hot there .
Originally posted by: Keepdreaming
Isn't it monsoon already . So hot there .
Nope...Monsoon will probably be here by late July...
Originally posted by: sahibasharma
I don't care about diabetes...I love MANGOES...and I am missing them like hell...😒
Why
Chandigarh doesn't have mangoes ?
I am confused
Originally posted by: sahibasharma
Nope...Monsoon will probably be here by late July...
Oh another month
Hey dear am gonna Miss your cute love stories
Don't go stay in touch
You can take break from writing
Originally posted by: Keepdreaming
Oh another month
Yes, Yaar...😒
Oh, they have loads of them here...but I am not allowed to have it na because of ill health...that is what I meant by missing them...😆
Prologue “Where are you, Sameera?” I yelled unable to hold myself back. “I’m not coming, Maan”. “It is our wedding day. You know what my...
521