Of inherent niceness beneath the outward rudeness....

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Pearly, am so glad you are fine; PLEASE PLEASE be safe; worldwide fangirls be worrying; we loooveeee you (awwww judgement ranis thought he'd have no fangirls left after the other show ended; awww tooo bad; soo sad guess what the fangirls be alive and kicking!!!)

ANYWAYS, one thing is for sure Raghbir's family is a circus and there are so many sideys..why do we need so many sideys..WHY; we still have not met Bani's family; that might also be a whole load of people. Seriously EK; so MANY PEOPLE. 

OK EK said that underneath all the mystery this is basically a love story. So let us hold on to that because I need; WE NEED; a happy sunshine hero eventually because I swear if this is EK's attempt at putting ASR + Haider(how could i forget Haider) into Raghbir then she needs to realise that this hero despite his troubles and his hurting heart and the tears he cries is played by an actor with an innate goodness that cannot let Raghbir come across as rude or abominable. 

Had he been a magnitude of other heroes made by Gul he would have held Pragati and forced her into the car; then driving extremely fast while she held on for dear life and whimpered he would have driven to the venue and there forced her out of the car; forced her to enter the hotel with him; forced the mask onto her; everything would have been done in an obnoxious and forceful manner. He did put the mask on her but had he not been a good person behind all this there would have been a lot of manhandling involved. Even when he stopped her from falling; when he said chup chap nacho there was no pushing or pulling or forcing; SORRY i just have to compare here because the heroes who have come before him were just SO SO patronizing and conceited. He even asked Pragati why she trusted him and helped him; and the way he said "kuch zyada nahin bolte tumhare papa" it was like here he is trying to be sarcastic but it is not in a mean way. And when he said "yeh nahin bataya tumhare papa ne" 

BTW Did I just hear background music when Pragati said "chahe woh insaan akela kyun na chal raha ho"? 

So Raghbir do you remember what Devika says or is she imagining things? Is she the one making up stories she thinks to be true; maybe you went to the hotel and well fell asleep and here she is trying her luck. NO EK NO; you cannot make Raghbir a murderer or a psycho; i aint watching a TV version of Darr and Anjaam; even for SRK i have not watched those movies more than once. I am ready to watch Balaji's version of SSO + ASR + Haider who is NOTHING like these three but I do not want to watch a tv version of Darr or Anjaam or Baazigar; even for all the dilwalo ka mein dilbar-ing that you might make my cutepie do; i aint watching another version of IMMJ either. 

Misha was annoying today; and Raghbir may be annoyed but he never gets rude; just frustrated. Had he not been so broken, she might even have amused him. 

Was it just me or did Sukku's dad's arrogance really annoy Raghbir. Her dad is so irritating. I cannot deal with Raghbir agreeing to marry her. I really do not like her character. Sorry Devika, I know you be giving the fandom all these BTS and we love that but Sukku is getting on my nerves. 

Okay that was it for today; sorry if it is patchy; but I will try to do better. 

P.S. I know I have added Haider to the list of heroes that came before Raghbir but i feel as if EK took these Gul heroes and made a nicer and kinder version of them and put them into Raghbir. 

P.P.S Bhavna aunty why you be giving Kittu the angst; angsty sirf Raghbir ho sakta hai. 

P.P.P.S Zulfein be reciting shayari; why so sacrificing Zulfein; and then the song that plays as Zulfein BGM; why Sitara/Bhavna aunty/Zulfein  WHY? - thode TRPs mere cutiepie ke liye bhi chod do. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TenderCoconut thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

OMG!!! Sia  chechi,U finally admitted u r a fangirl !!!!😱😱

Edited by TenderCoconut - 4 years ago
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Wasn't Haider played by the same actor who played ASR? 

🤣On that judgment rani.

nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Originally posted by: TenderCoconut

OMG!!! Sia  chechi,U finally admitted u r a fangirl !!!!😱😱

Erm.. Ima, I think Sia admitted it on her first post; the crushing be too real and all. 🙄

Edited by nuomi.riceball - 4 years ago
TenderCoconut thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

Erm.. Ima, I think Sia admitted it on her first post; the crushing be too real and all. 🙄

Is it??? My bad then

urmita thumbnail

Finally u are openly saying here u are a fangirl😃

Judgement rani comment😆

Suku is a liar I m telling u...I don't even connect to her and how convenient she met and loved Raghvir only for the 6 months time span he has no memory of...and after that all this time she sat on it waiting until his wedding was fixed and came to front only on wedding day and time, not a day earlier...🤪liar liar dress on fire Suku...🤢

Weren't u the one saying u wanted new things out of Raghvir? Well that 'sone ka pot' comment🤣 was a completely new thing I didn't expect hearing in a hindi show...and Pearl nailed it..I will never forget that line...🤣

Vaise I guess we have to that EK and her cvs for making Raghvir as he is...coz had he been a manhandling arrogant insulting ass like SSO from the start, it would be torture to watch that after Mahirji...and just like seeing IMMJ deep right after N1 Ritik ruined Arjun and Ritik for me, maybe same could have happened with Pearl....Thank God till now BPP doesn't look anything like IMMJ...

P.S. I have simply forgotten Kittu...he can do whatever he want...and Zulfein...I fully expect him to follow Kittu's footsteps as soon as he gets promoted from newbie to senior member...they all do the same eventually...🤪

nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Judgement rani comment😆

Suku is a liar I m telling u...I don't even connect to her and how convenient she met and loved Raghvir only for the 6 months time span he has no memory of...and after that all this time she sat on it waiting until his wedding was fixed and came to front only on wedding day and time, not a day earlier...🤪liar liar dress on fire Suku...🤢

Weren't u the one saying u wanted new things out of Raghvir? Well that 'sone ka pot' comment🤣 was a completely new thing I didn't expect hearing in a hindi show...and Pearl nailed it..I will never forget that line...🤣

Vaise I guess we have to that EK and her cvs for making Raghvir as he is...coz had he been a manhandling arrogant insulting ass like SSO from the start, it would be torture to watch that after Mahirji...and just like seeing IMMJ deep right after N1 Ritik ruined Arjun and Ritik for me, maybe same could have happened with Pearl....Thank God till now BPP doesn't look anything like IMMJ...

P.S. I have simply forgotten Kittu...he can do whatever he want...and Zulfein...I fully expect him to follow Kittu's footsteps as soon as he gets promoted from newbie to senior member...they all do the same eventually...🤪

What do you mean Zulfeiá¹… is going to be promoted from newbie to senior member soon? 

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

What do you mean Zulfeiá¹… is going to be promoted from newbie to senior member soon? 

Matlab show gets old like kittu show and leads get married, Zulfein will be walking same path as kittu sometime...

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: urmita

I have been a fangirl for a LONG time; just i did not say anything because 1. HOW DARE anyone love the actor and not just the character because the actor have people with such drama around him? 2. All those who even care 0.0001% about this person are all teenyboppers with no sense. I ain't a teenybopper and I am well aware of a lot of things but i also have the ability to analyse and appraise and i have deduction skills. Plus like I said FREEDOM!!!

Judgement rani comment😆 

Well of all the comments I could think of; this was the nicest

I thought there was something fishy about her too; why not come to him sooner or try and hold him back when he left; why wait all this time??WHY?

TBH, I found that a bit weird. Do not get me wrong; sarcasm if done well is HILARIOUS and some of Raghbir's dialogues are fantastic but the sone ke pot dialogue was a bit much. 

Had he been anything liek SSO or ASR or Haider;; i would have been annoyed and irritated. He is not so thank goodness for small mercies. I would not have tolerated him leaving pragati or Sukku in the rain all night or married Pragati forcefully and then told her there would be nothing between them. 

I have replied to this in today's post