The point is most of them are so skinny
If I even eat one roti extra I will gain weight
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The point is most of them are so skinny
If I even eat one roti extra I will gain weight
Originally posted by: suhaaana
Satisfying is synonymous to Peggie neo
She says this word hundred times
Haha! I gotta watch more of these mukbang people to understand all this 😆
Originally posted by: suhaaana
The point is most of them are so skinny
If I even eat one roti extra I will gain weight
So freaking yes! Where does their food and calories go
I want to know that
U see Yuka Kinoshita
Her appetite is so huge
@octo
U really need to see
Fran, Dorothy too
Koreans have some penchant for chillies too
Okay okay. I'll be watching them next when I feel like watching such videos.😆
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Okay okay. I'll be watching them next when I feel like watching such videos.😆
😀
Why this LTG world is silent😳
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Why this LTG world is silent😳
Daily ka question h ye toh
Between I genuinely don't know
I loved this shot 💜💜💜