_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Most of the topics on forum rn are about Angad or Kapil which of course is expected. That debate will continue so lets talk something else. :p Angad's family. I think many in that family come across as super fishy right now. First the way phuphs said 'Hum bhi thode paap dho le' it was so wierd. The police guy in the family doesn't want investigation into the case of Ranju's dad.  Also in last epi, Angad's dad had a mysterious injury. And the way he said "Aapne bhi nai bataya koi yahan aaya tha" ...All of them are hiding some dark truths. May be they have done something to Kapil in past which is why Kapil wants to avenge Sandhya and/or Angad. So i think marriage will happen fo sure because only then Sandhya could be Angad's kawach  as per the title.   Rather i feel angad will be sandhya's shield from the ghosts while sandhya will be angad's from his family  

Edited by _symphony - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

His family is for sure fishy especially the trio - police inspector, news reporter and that LIC guy 

They definitely are hiding something 

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

The family is OTT with too many many people.

Don't know about fishy. Sandhya family seems way fishier and full of secrets

shreyatode1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Generally in EK shows at starting all family will be gud after some time their true colors will out 

A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I agree except the Kapil thing. I feel its the woman now evil spirit that they have done something wrong to... Remember that the necklace that phupha gave Sandhya was a twin of the one evil spirit keeps claiming as her mangal sutra...

And I agree with the fact that both families have something common in the past or separately have done something wrong that they now are hiding... 

And I totally agree with Angad and Sandhya being each other's Kawach... 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

AnYa is definitely each other kavach and also these spirits might try to create MU b/w AnYa...they need to stick together n fight it together...there will be ups n down in AnYa's lives but yes i do agree angad family looks shady some mystery is definitely in that house related unknown to angad himself or maybe its related to angad himself...after sandhya its him who can see the lady ghost....so there is definitely some mystery surrounded the both families that related to the myth of that temple....furthermore the lady ghost is creating obstacles in AnYa marriage...

1)angad propose sandhya infront of everyone n that fire incident

2)ranjana n her father's death

3)sandhya misunderstanding angad-nisha friendship

4)sandhya witness angad-nisha in a compromising situation

above all,kapil coming infront of her and keeps on distracting her becos its kapil n his face was shown to sandhya in the temple...sandhya in a dilemma who is her soulmate angad or kapil...though she agree for the marriage but deep down her heart she has 2nd thoughts abt her marriage to angad

these are obstacles

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago