Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Why removing Kavya ...πŸ˜† i am talking about Vyom ..not Kavya ???

Anuj the actor who played Vyom said- I might come back if story demands.... how its removing kavya..Hope he comes back and clears Kabirs name 

kavya  is kabirs wife now  and satyin in Mittals house as choti bahu

I have seen your convos in the other posts.. 

Dont pretend nowπŸ˜†. If Vyom comes back he should come and take Kavya and Arush back with him 

Lol its fine as I know this is not only your wishful thinking but most of the forum members here πŸ€”

Chalo lets leave this topic and see the acual story. πŸ˜›

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

I have seen your convos in the other posts.. 

Dont pretend nowπŸ˜†. If Vyom comes back he should come and take Kavya and Arush back with him 

Lol its fine as I know this is not only your wishful thinking but most of the forum members here πŸ€”

Chalo lets leave this topic and see the acual story. πŸ˜›

You are good stalker πŸ˜†

You brought this topic not mee..I did not quote your comment ...πŸ˜† you are quoting my comment ..try to ignore like I do 

Moumina thumbnail

Why removing Kavya ...πŸ˜† i am talking about Vyom ..not Kavya ???

Anuj the actor who played Vyom said- I might come back if story demands.... how its removing kavya..Hope he comes back and clears Kabirs name 

kavya  is kabirs wife now  and satyin in Mittals house as choti bahu

Ignore....no need to justify....

And be happyπŸ˜†

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moumina

Ignore....no need to justify....

And be happyπŸ˜†

I ignore mostly and i did not even use other characters ..I was talking about Vyom because the actor who is playin Vyom - said i might come back in the show 

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You are good stalker πŸ˜†

You brought this topic not mee..I did not quote your comment ...πŸ˜† you are quoting my comment ..try to ignore like I do 

Lol is this forum exclusive for all the members?

Hai? This is new to meπŸ˜•

Stalking? What do you mean by this?

When we visit the forum dont we see every member's post? 

Moumina thumbnail

I ignore mostly and i did not even use other characters ..I was talking about Vyom because the actor who is playin Vyom - said i might come back in the show 

I mean , say what you want but no need to justify ur words.....

specially to some special peoples😎

Edited by Moumina - 4 years ago
Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moumina

I mean , say what you want but no need to justify ur words.....

specially to some special peoples😎

πŸ€—

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

In general, ITV shows make a mockery of professions, so not surprised that they turned army and army men into strange caricatures. But kabir shouldn't be portrayed as someone so rash. Lying and hiding the truth may not be same in every situation. Audience cant be fooled all the time. 

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I saw a promo in which PK was shouting something like Kabir is a traitor and I was like yes he is right about Kabir. It was Kabir's duty to report about Vyom's treachery to his seniors. But he held his friendship and friends family above patriotism. Kabir didn't consider that although Vyom might have saved his life but because of treachery other army men civilians might have lost their lives. He didn't consider that army may be infiltrated with some more Vyom's and hiding Vyom's truth means facilitating those traitors also. So in my opinion Kabir by concealing Vyom's  truth he also betrayed his country. He doesn't deserve to serve in army.

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

I saw a promo in which PK was shouting something like Kabir is a traitor and I was like yes he is right about Kabir. It was Kabir's duty to report about Vyom's treachery to his seniors. But he held his friendship and friends family above patriotism. Kabir didn't consider that although Vyom might have saved his life but because of treachery other army men civilians might have lost their lives. He didn't consider that army may be infiltrated with some more Vyom's and hiding Vyom's truth means facilitating those traitors also. So in my opinion Kabir by concealing Vyom's  truth he also betrayed his country. He doesn't deserve to serve in army.

U r rt. When it comes to serving the country sentiments and family should always take a backseat. He didn't tell the truth because vyom sacrificed his life for Kabir but country is above everything.