Defusing in-house explosions

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM~ MyMusings~ 1.6.19 ~ Defusing in- house explosions 

The volatile Mall incident in a big way ends with lives spared. But the spiritual experience that Zaroon has with his Sufiyana love, ends with ground level reality. Saltanat in shock, with holds her confession of the three crucial words for Zaroon. He has to understand, once  she utters those words, a degree of charm in Sufiyana love may well be lost. Zaroon’s spirit will continue to thirst for Saltanat  to utter those three words. Till then here’s to life granted again! explosives  spare them but hurls their spirits closer in one of their near death, darkest period of life.

It’s odd how a mothers intuition often warns her that all may not be well with her child. It’s interesting to see how the Shah family gels and prays together for the safe return of their children. Despite  the fact that undercurrent sparks fly between Dadi and Zainab, instigated by Neelam.Dadi  is all set to defuse the aggravating situation that Zainab is seen to be creating in the Humza Kainat forthcoming marriage. Dadi forces Zainab to save the matter! by ensuring that Kainat begins to develop sentiments towards Humza rather than Zaroon who doesn’t even love Kainat! Neelam once more advocates Saltanat’s case , that Saltanat loves Zaroon but  refuses to marry him due to reasons best known to Zainab! For Zainab, its like her very plea to Saltanat, of begging the girl to arouse love in Zaroon’s heart!  seems to deflect upon her now! To encourage attraction and affection in Kainat’s heart for Humza! Or else Dadi will humiliate her before Mainjaan! Zainab clearly thought, she could share her predicament with Saltanat. She believed in Saltanat’s  sense of compassion. Zainab made a mistake. For the culture of the family at  present times is to overhear bits of information and be one step ahead of one’s opponent.

So I feel the explosives in the mall may be defused and the endangered  area and population made safe. But   the incendiary device of which grand daughter will marry  which grandson? Remains a combustible  subject  in the family. 

There is bonding building up between the relatives where common interests are similar. How Zaroon  covers up for Nadeem’s  irresponsible and  cavalier attitude towards his daughter in the mall. The situation had the potential to blow out of proportion, as Nadeem was easily facing Mainjaan‘s wrath. In fact Zaroon defuses and deflects his being found with Saltanat in the mall as nothing but a mere coincidence.

Zaroon’s easily narrated tall stories and cover ups, in the present scenario are seen as some kind of a heroic, responsible and life saving feat! 

In fact I  see this episode as one, where use of white lies,  covering up for each other , and quick thinking of  defusing of anticipated volatile situations! All possibly fall, under the canopy of Sufiyana love!

I warmed to the scene where Mainjaan despite being a strong role model of his faith, is seen to be strained by the catalogues of rather peculiar, suspicious, never before experiences happening to the  Shah family. Zainab’s guilt silently makes her squirm. As she fears being exposed by the likes of Dadi.

As part of thanksgiving and to ward off more inauspicious incidents,  Mainjaan does the appropriate sacred act of giving sadaqah , alms and charity distributed amongst the needy and the less fortunate. It’s  noteworthy that Mainjaan spontaneously choses  the young but nevertheless energetic, and responsible Humza for the task, rather than Nadeem who had not so long ago volunteered himself as the successor to Mainjaan’s legacy of the dargah. His carelessness which he confessed off himself, is becoming more and more obvious. Recall  that a daughters love for her father,motivated Nadeem to go for the prestigious post. Well it appears there might be a shakeup in who actually gets the chair!

Zaroon by now is fully infused by Saltanat’s fragrance. Her  three words of love confession, he still craves for. But he also knows how to defuse his burning desire for Saltanat. He conjures up her persona in his pillow. Enacts pillow hugging moments which in reality he is unable to undertake due to propriety and decorum expected of him in this conservative setting!

But then again, as he admits, the heart breaks rules and just follows its calling! His heart does take him into the out of bound area! The sleeping quarters of a lady! Romantic poetry stirs up in his heart, countless praises for his sleeping  beauty! For her heartlessness! While he remains awake in her love! she sleeps unaware of his presence! Zaroon’s looks linger over her. From head to toe  her rose like fragrance very nearly gives him  the fever of love! one  touch..to purify his  soul. Only his grip on her arm sends a fever of panic into him! she sleeps under the strange spell of fever!

Zaroon’s alarm to attention! For immediate medical care for Saltanat! Rings alarm bells as to his presence in Saltanat’s room at an godly hour?? When  all elders  gather! Dadi wheels in gracefully and challenges  Mainjaan‘s cry about the presence of an evil eye casting a jinx on his household and its occupants!

Dadi incites an issue. Then defuses the evil eye threat by pointing out that its not an attack by an evil eye . But  more so, an act of defiance of authority! Zaroon is painted as one who has encroached upon the privacy of  a woman of the household. Zaroon is obviously questioned by Mainjaan, but again he defuses the whimsical situation where his character stands on the line! it  was he who put his neck on the line for Saltanat. So  as one concerned about her well being , he merely went to check up on her! Zaroon adds tersely ,  besides evil intent is not restricted by times of a day. It  can strike at any hour! Now Zaroon knows full well how to defend his virtuous character! His mother and Rubina are proud of the public snub he gives Dadi!

But really Dadi was being a spin doctor! Simply reiterating that something is going on between Zaroon and Saltanat!  Earlier they were together in the shopping mall ,and now in the dead of the night! Zaroon goes  to Saltanat's room! Dadi is in actual fact, doing Mamoon Shah ‘s family a favour.. ensuring that Mainjaan can react by giving his consent for Zaroon and Saltanat’s marriage. Rather craftily Dadi ruins Zainab‘s chances of getting  Kainat hitched with Zaroon. Kainat will have no other option ! than to marry Humza, one way or another!

Watch out !for more explosives erupting in the Shah household till one of the Shah girls, either Kainat or Saltanat get married! Only then there might be a truce in the in-house fighting!  .. 2.6.19 hamlet53

There was a Kainat sized  gap in the episode. I wonder about the sleeping beauty..

Thanks,Irshita,  Lonelythots  for supporting my work and sharing your thoughts!  love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hello Hammie, 

I found it interesting that it was Zainab who had a premonition that something bad( Sultanat in danger) was to befall the family..  the family dynamics are interesting actually.. All of them have their personal motives, play against another’s interest/wish , yet when a crisis befalls them , they stand together as a family. I truly wish this part continues to stay as the story continues. 

Dadi openly threatens Zainab that if she ever tries to play against dadi’s interest, she will have to face the consequences of her actions.. 

Will Mamoon and dadi join hands against Zainab-Kainat who might influence Sultanat to accept this marriage proposal that has come in? It’s in the best interest of both dadi and Mamoon to have Sultanat-Zaroon and kainat-Humza marry.. 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by  Lonelythots

Hello Hammie,  hiya Lonelythots   good to see you 

I found it interesting that it was Zainab who had a premonition that something bad( Sultanat in danger) was to befall the family..  the family dynamics are interesting actually.. All of them have their personal motives, play against another’s interest/wish , yet when a crisis befalls them , they stand together as a family. I truly wish this part continues to stay as the story continues. 

keep up the positivity.. and in moments of crisis, humans, especially family units do rally together . 

Dadi openly threatens Zainab that if she ever tries to play against dadi’s interest, she will have to face the consequences of her actions.. 

dadi also knows  about some connection between Zainab and Sultanat .. Neelam is getting to big for her boots.. no doubt she is no friend of Zainab and Kainat  ..I keep forgetting she is after all humza 's sister. 

Will Mamoon and dadi join hands against Zainab-Kainat who might influence Sultanat to accept this marriage proposal that has come in? It’s in the best interest of both dadi and Mamoon to have Sultanat-Zaroon and kainat-Humza marry.. 

yes  what you say appears to be very true.. I am wondering both Zainab and Kainat are being pushed against the wall.by the rest of the family.. times sure have changed. I shudder to think what if Mainjaan too.. frowns upon both mother and daughter? as dadi has enough against Zainab and the goon detained by police can get Kainat in big trouble..  lets watch  what else comes up … thanks so much for your  interesting feedback.. love hammie   

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Loved Dadi! First how she handles Zainab and then lights a fire under Zaroon about his presence in sultanat’s room.

Neelam may be sultanat’s best friend but she is also her Dadi’s poti. Over the last 2 episodes, She puts Zainab in an uncomfortable position and then continues to press the buttons through Dadi. She can make a formidable adversary if she decides.

I don’t think Zainab was having any premonitions about the kids but about her own future. The family praying together was very nice to watch.

Zaroon going in sultanat’s room and touching her was inappropriate and creepy. Where is Sufiyana love? There was no concern for her well-being for his midnight visit -  just a desire to see her. This scene could have been handled better to show genuine concern and love to explain Zaroon’s visit.

I want to hear Kainat’s monologue of her explanation of Zaroon’s actions regarding sultanat’s care at the mall. How will she continue to believe Zaroon loves her?

as @hammie asked why didn’t Zaroon ask sultanat to let go of the bomb? Why did he want to die with her when he had the power to save her? me wanna know!!!

Last but not least - does sultanat really love Zaroon or is she bowled over his intense attention? If she really loved him, how come she couldn’t mouth the three magic words when they were possibly in the last few minutes of their life?

Edited by Irshita - 4 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Irshita

hiya got here eventually!

Loved Dadi! First how she handles Zainab and then lights a fire under Zaroon about his presence in sultanat’s room.

she is one old battle-axe .. Zaroon need's to be put back in his place, getting too big for his boots..

Neelam may be sultanat’s best friend but she is also her Dadi’s poti. Over the last 2 episodes, She puts Zainab in an uncomfortable position and then continues to press the buttons through Dadi. She can make a formidable adversary if she decides.

I was beginning to wonder about Neelam.. as Humza's sister.. her loyalty  seemed short for me. However, one thing  is clear to me Kainat wont be her beloved bhabi.. 

I don’t think Zainab was having any premonitions about the kids but about her own future. The family praying together was very nice to watch.

yes you may be right..   by the way things are happening  both  Zainab and Kainat are being gradually erased from the Shah clan..  

Zaroon going in sultanat’s room and touching her was inappropriate and creepy. Where is Sufiyana love? There was no concern for her well-being for his midnight visit -  just a desire to see her. This scene could have been handled better to show genuine concern and love to explain Zaroon’s visit.

oh me glad you were keenly looking for the spiritually  side of his life..  I thought maybe I have blinkers on!

I want to hear Kainat’s monologue of her explanation of Zaroon’s actions regarding sultanat’s care at the mall. How will she continue to believe Zaroon loves her?

Kainat.. has been put to a deep sleep.....

as @hammie asked why didn’t Zaroon ask sultanat to let go of the bomb? Why did he want to die with her when he had the power to save her? me wanna know!!!

zaroon is no martyr ..   besides no one in their right mind really wants to let go off life.. if they can hang on to it.  thing is, zaroon wants her alive  for him,not without him..

Last but not least - does sultanat really love Zaroon or is she bowled over his intense attention? If she really loved him, how come she couldn’t mouth the three magic words when they were possibly in the last few minutes of their life

she may be overwhelmed Irshita, like you suggest.. besides the creatives have to continue the ridiculous theme of Zid…. he is still on the track of getting the three words out of her mouth ,in a variety of scenarios. Saltanat  on the other hand shows him,yet again she knows his weakness and she will play on it! I mean  really.. the three words demand is getting boring now.. for me to say the least..

thanks for your musings Irshita.. lets watch how the new week begins..  love hammie