Plots/things I like about this show

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Even though many of us dont like the storyline of our CVs and also how they have literally destroyed the essence of many characters, still there are many instances, plots, and attributes that I am sure we all have loved about this show. This is a thread just to list all that.

I am going to do this in parts in multiple posts within this thread as there are many plots and scenes that i have liked and loved. 

Overall in general i have loved the MUSIC and the SETS of this show. I will be ever thankful for the music and the lyrics of each and every song. They are really good and take you towards loving Krishna more.

I also loved the choice of the the following characters - Krishna, Balrama, Radha, Nandji, Yashoda maiya, Kirtida maiya, Lalita sakhi, and Mahadev+Parvati. Their expressions are apt as per situations. From day 1 the chemistry between Krishna and Balrama was very much on the spot. The love, brotherhood, teasing was so seamlessly visible between these two.

And last but not the least the SET and the beauty of it. They have tried their best to recreate how Barsana or Vrindavan would have been at that time and they could not have achieved it better. Kudos for this!!

As Madhuri has pointed out in the EDT thread rightly, there is so little streamlined or sequential information about Krishna himself in all our puranas - forget RadhaKrishan!! Hence any good visualization to take the audience to that era is very much appreciative work. We, the audience, can atleast dream about our most beloved characters when we think of our own plots and imaginations :)

Will start off with my first set of favorite things in some time here. 

Edited by RainFire125 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainFire125 thumbnail

So coming to the initial episodes and the first vikar that was Bhai, I liked the below --

1. The first episode was a treat to watch when you see Goloka for the first time. The way Radha dresses up her beloved and the first RAAS where Shri Krishna is seen with all his beloved sakhis/gopis - a scene to behold along with the music and the song lyrics

2. Loved the choice of the child Kanha and Radha. Kanha was just so adorable as a child - his smile, the slight twinkle and the mischievousness - I really dont know how the director managed to get the correct expressions, but it was bang on!!

3. Loved the naamkaran scene of Krishna in Episode 3. I think only in that episode we saw that many cows and peacock and other animals. After that animal darshan was durlab!!!!

4. Loved the first and only child meeting of RK. The way the God child touches his own other self and she opens her eyes. The way the Lord is fed butter :)

5. Ep 6 - The first teen meeting of RK. This is my ever favorite scene where he comes in front of her, has that anticipation of seeing his beloved for the first time on earth after she has grown up as a teen, then when his eyes open he falls in devotion with her all over again. And finally when both see each other the connection is so so evident and visible in both - more in Krishna. A standing ovation to both Sumedh and Mallika for this scene.

6. Intro of Balrama Dau in Ep7 is again one of my favorite simply because of the simplicity and pride in being Narayan's elder brother!! I have mentioned a pride on his face in a good sense :)

7. The scene where Krishna starts breaking the matkas and she asks him to stop. This is the first time he lists her vikars and she asks him who he is to point out her bad habits :).

8. The scene where Kanha leaves Radha's house after saving her from kans's army. In this scene he mentions that he is eagerly waiting for that moment when she remembers it all !! Little did we know that we all will be waiting along with kanha and that moment is yet to come!!!!!! :)

9. The bashing of Ayan and his friends by our dear Dau and the famous bash-up music :) This is in Ep 17. One little hilarious scene is when Radha calls Narayan and Krishna says "haan bolo" :) :)

10. Ep 18 where the teen Radha feeds butter to her Kanha and he feels tript

11. Ep 21 where Krishna acts being afraid and Dau says khud bhi natak karta hai and mughse bhi karvata hai!! ha ha ha

12. Ep 23 where he faces Akrur!! I loved the approach music as it really gives a feeling that the Lord Krishna is approaching you to teach a valuable lesson. The same approach music is also played when he and Balram comes to talk to Kaliya to warn him off again after the sarp attacks Radha. The music is just lovely and gives the vibes of Dharma warning Adharma!!

13. In Ep 26 where Krishna's basuri does not play and Radha blows in it. And just as the moon shows up his basuri starts playing and Radha's feet starts moving automatically :)

14. Ep 27 - The first RAAS dance - lovely music and such a strong vibes of unknowing devotion from Radha

15. Ep 34 - the nirmaan of Vrindavana. The poem relayed here by Sumedh still gives me goose bumps. Lovely scene and very emotional :)

16. The killing of Bakasur - i actually liked this as it was a continuation of the emotion in Kanha before and after the killing.

17. E40 - how Radha saves Vrindavan from Durvasa muni's shrap. The first time ever we see our Radhe in her divine form!!

18. Ep 45 and 46 - The moment when Krishna smartly made Radha blurt out who spoiled the food which was intended for Durvasa muni and the whole shudhi karan and naming of Vrindavan. Amazing sequence of scenes by RK here in both the episodes.

19. Ep 52 - The moment when Krishna turns Radha's destroyed rangoli into an RK painting - beautiful scene and emotions portrayed by Sumedh.

20. Ep 53 where Kanha faces the agitated hasthin that was poisoned by Ayan and later when he shows the ardhanarishwar rup (RK half-half) to the hasthin to calm him down. Lovely episode

21. Ep 55 where they both sit on the jhula, the Lakshmi Narayan aarti and finally a peek into Goloka to Radha.

To be Continued where i will state what I liked in the next two vikars - Moh and Krodh

MaDiee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RainFire125

So coming to the initial episodes and the first vikar that was Bhai, I liked the below --

1. The first episode was a treat to watch when you see Goloka for the first time. The way Radha dresses up her beloved and the first RAAS where Shri Krishna is seen with all his beloved sakhis/gopis - a scene to behold along with the music and the song lyrics

2. Loved the choice of the child Kanha and Radha. Kanha was just so adorable as a child - his smile, the slight twinkle and the mischievousness - I really dont know how the director managed to get the correct expressions, but it was bang on!!

3. Loved the naamkaran scene of Krishna in Episode 3. I think only in that episode we saw that many cows and peacock and other animals. After that animal darshan was durlab!!!!

4. Loved the first and only child meeting of RK. The way the God child touches his own other self and she opens her eyes. The way the Lord is fed butter :)

5. Ep 6 - The first teen meeting of RK. This is my ever favorite scene where he comes in front of her, has that anticipation of seeing his beloved for the first time on earth after she has grown up as a teen, then when his eyes open he falls in devotion with her all over again. And finally when both see each other the connection is so so evident and visible in both - more in Krishna. A standing ovation to both Sumedh and Mallika for this scene.

6. Intro of Balrama Dau in Ep7 is again one of my favorite simply because of the simplicity and pride in being Narayan's elder brother!! I have mentioned a pride on his face in a good sense :)

7. The scene where Krishna starts breaking the matkas and she asks him to stop. This is the first time he lists her vikars and she asks him who he is to point out her bad habits :).

8. The scene where Kanha leaves Radha's house after saving her from kans's army. In this scene he mentions that he is eagerly waiting for that moment when she remembers it all !! Little did we know that we all will be waiting along with kanha and that moment is yet to come!!!!!! :)

9. The bashing of Ayan and his friends by our dear Dau and the famous bash-up music :) This is in Ep 17. One little hilarious scene is when Radha calls Narayan and Krishna says "haan bolo" :) :)

10. Ep 18 where the teen Radha feeds butter to her Kanha and he feels tript

11. Ep 21 where Krishna acts being afraid and Dau says khud bhi natak karta hai and mughse bhi karvata hai!! ha ha ha

12. Ep 23 where he faces Akrur!! I loved the approach music as it really gives a feeling that the Lord Krishna is approaching you to teach a valuable lesson. The same approach music is also played when he and Balram comes to talk to Kaliya to warn him off again after the sarp attacks Radha. The music is just lovely and gives the vibes of Dharma warning Adharma!!

13. In Ep 26 where Krishna's basuri does not play and Radha blows in it. And just as the moon shows up his basuri starts playing and Radha's feet starts moving automatically :)

14. Ep 27 - The first RAAS dance - lovely music and such a strong vibes of unknowing devotion from Radha

15. Ep 34 - the nirmaan of Vrindavana. The poem relayed here by Sumedh still gives me goose bumps. Lovely scene and very emotional :)

16. The killing of Bakasur - i actually liked this as it was a continuation of the emotion in Kanha before and after the killing.

17. E40 - how Radha saves Vrindavan from Durvasa muni's shrap. The first time ever we see our Radhe in her divine form!!

18. Ep 45 and 46 - The moment when Krishna smartly made Radha blurt out who spoiled the food which was intended for Durvasa muni and the whole shudhi karan and naming of Vrindavan. Amazing sequence of scenes by RK here in both the episodes.

19. Ep 52 - The moment when Krishna turns Radha's destroyed rangoli into an RK painting - beautiful scene and emotions portrayed by Sumedh.

20. Ep 53 where Kanha faces the agitated hasthin that was poisoned by Ayan and later when he shows the ardhanarishwar rup (RK half-half) to the hasthin to calm him down. Lovely episode

21. Ep 55 where they both sit on the jhula, the Lakshmi Narayan aarti and finally a peek into Goloka to Radha.

To be Continued where i will state what I liked in the next two vikars - Moh and Krodh

Hello Gayathri!

When everyone focuses on what's not going well... Your attempt to reminisce what worked wonders is commendable! I really loved the idea. Thanks and congrats for the efforts!πŸ‘

The way you brought out most of all the wow moments really brought smile on my face. How apt! Your words spread positivity and one could get the chance to revisit those beautiful scenes and moments in a quick sneak peek!!!

Leaving some of the things I really admire the bonds, music and the visual impacts recreated of that era with such precision!

Really felt glad to read this! Keep up the good work!

MaDiee ☺️

RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaDiee

Hello Gayathri!

When everyone focuses on what's not going well... Your attempt to reminisce what worked wonders is commendable! I really loved the idea. Thanks and congrats for the efforts!πŸ‘

The way you brought out most of all the wow moments really brought smile on my face. How apt! Your words spread positivity and one could get the chance to revisit those beautiful scenes and moments in a quick sneak peek!!!

Leaving some of the things I really admire the bonds, music and the visual impacts recreated of that era with such precision!

Really felt glad to read this! Keep up the good work!

MaDiee ☺️

Thanks a ton!!! Will continue on Sunday. So give a read when u find time. Plus comment too if you want to add on :) 

RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
As I said, even with the distortions, this show has minimum 1 small beautiful moment from each and every episode, will post those moment from each episode very very soon πŸ˜‰β€. It will be basically an index to all the beautiful scenes from each and every episode πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Thank you GayathriπŸ˜˜πŸ˜‡.
RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RadhaKrishna_19

As I said, even with the distortions, this show has minimum 1 small beautiful moment from each and every episode, will post those moment from each episode very very soon πŸ˜‰β€. It will be basically an index to all the beautiful scenes from each and every episode πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.Thank you GayathriπŸ˜˜πŸ˜‡.

Wonderful!!!! Look forward to walk through memory lane again :) 

RainFire125 thumbnail

So continuing with my "most liked/loved instances" in the Moh and Krodh tracks -----

I actually loved both these tracks as the Moh track was the first step of Radha towards the journey of love or eventually merging into Krishna. So i will mention my loved instances from these tracks.

1. Loved episodes 62 and 63. The beautiful thing in these two episodes is talking of the smrithi again and how kanha got very emotional when Radha was talking about their friendship as a memory to be cherished. Whereas Kanha was thinking about the memory of their love which she has at the moment no clue of. In episode 63, loved the three promises taken by Krishna from Radha and how he got so overwhelmed when she placed her hand on his willingly for the first time.

2. Ep 64 - Radha eating the entire kheer and not giving the same even to her beloved father!!

3. Ep 65 - Radha making makhan for the first time and again kanha getting emotional that this is the first makhan he is going to eat that is made by his Radhe. And ofcourse the tears that he gets in his eyes when she tastes it first and the lyrics played while making the butter!! Loved the entire scene and i would have watched this some countless times.

4. Ep 66 - The instance where Radha places the peacock feather on his head and gives him the flute asking him not to forgo his flute even at the cost of Radha losing any game!!

5. Ep 67 -- Kanha taking care of Radha's cough. It is so adorable to see Narayan getting agitated on how to somehow get relief for his Radha!! And amongst all this our Balram dau watching and having fun and overjoyed at the same time :)

6. Ep 69 - The RAAS dance and how Radhe placed her head on his shoulder and how he rests his head on hers after. This will be one of my most cherished scene as here they did give me the feeling of a God resting for few minutes with his beloved. Also loved the fact when the Lord cried along with her!!

7. Ep 72 -- the special flower for Radhe and later on Radha's agitation on how to stop Krishna from leaving Vrindavan

8. Ep 73/74/75/76 -- Loved all the four episodes, the main highlights being when she catches his hand for first time willingly, when she serves the Rishis, when she purifies Krishna and we have the RAAS with Mahadev!!

9. Ep 79 - Balram's anger towards Kanha :)

10. Ep 80 - Radha reading out the first letter to kanha .... both did a fab job here with their emotions

11. From Ep 85 to Ep 114 -- i actually loved the entire Krodh track and the nuances. I believe that this was the best executed track as all occorences had a very valid reason and the actions/reactions were totally justified!! Kudos to CVs for this ONE good track. And loved the fact that both Sumedh and Basant got the chance to prove their versatility in their acting skills!!! Totally loved the Gopa and Baldevi avatars of theirs. I will say that in many instances Baldevi outdid Gopa devi :) :)

Viswasruti thumbnail

Such a good critical appraisal thread Gayatri, hugging you with all my love dear for this good deed of spreading positivity. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— 

RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Such a good critical appraisal thread Gayatri, hugging you with all my love dear for this good deed of spreading positivity. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— 

πŸ€—πŸ€— my pleasure M :) :) .... they did show some very beautiful moments in many of the episodes till Krodh track even though the main storyline is distorted!!!! Will continue with the other tracks soon :) :)

Viswasruti thumbnail

Spreading positivity is always considered as an appreciative work Gayatri.πŸ€—Yes, very true, there are many good episodes/scenes in this serial, the main reason is the very good actors' presence in it. Mallika, Sumedh and Kirtida are simply making their presence felt in every frame in which they are in!