The tears dry, the smiles fade but the memories last forever.

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I expected  that Jaanvi's lovable husband will enquire his wife about her fear on the driver. But he asked about the misunderstanding of his father and the commissioner. 🤣😡

Today episode started with a beautiful scene. Kabir-Arush-kavya. I like the boy Arush and his love for the selected people. Kabir showed his dilemma in his face very well. Good acting.👌

Again Jaanvi made me to cry a few seconds by her emotional cry . Amma- Jaanvi-Shail scene was very nice as usual. Don't know why Jaanvi wants to investigate about Jay and Sonali. In that place Jaanvi decided to promote Manohar to the highest rank from the bottom in her revenge list.💃

Door to Door campaign started from the city which was very much related to Ashok Sharma and PK Mittal. We can see a flashback scene of the old friends in colour print.

Jaanvi and Kabir conversation for the summon from the army head quarters makes me confused. Is Jaanvi's concern for Arush and Kavya in Vyom matter real or fake.😕

I guess that some misunderstanding may be arisen between Kabir and Kavya in Vyom's matter. Definitely Kavya won't believe this. 

Precap is very interesting 😀

PS . Jaanvi's football match with Manohar is very nice. I saw my Aastha's laughter in that scene after a long time. ( IPKKNDEBP fans can realize her laughter when Shlok was preparing Orange juice for his father.)

Edited by krithi1990 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Interesting episode. I think they will drag Dhruv -jhanvi-manohar track. They will not end his character so soon.

Jhanvi can easily do some molestation drama infront of Dhruv and PK to get rid of the blackmailer. But don't know whether she will stoop that low to safeguard her.

Regarding kabir-kavya track they should definitely add some spice to their drama to make it more interesting like dhruv-jhanvis.

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kala16

Interesting episode. I think they will drag Dhruv -jhanvi-manohar track. They will not end his character so soon.

Jhanvi can easily do some molestation drama infront of Dhruv and PK to get rid of the blackmailer. But don't know whether she will stoop that low to safeguard her.

Regarding kabir-kavya track they should definitely add some spice to their drama to make it more interesting like dhruv-jhanvis.

Manohar asked permission to leave for some days for his personal work. I think this is the best chance for Jaanvi. She should not allow him join again his duty. The reason what he told for refusing his salary may help Jaanvi's further actions. 

Jaanvi may doubt that he has Pooja Sharma photo in his mobile. Definitely he will reveal it if Jaanvi does anything against him.  Everyone  can doubt on Jaanvi easily if they come to know it. There may be a chance to spread the fire from this small spark. I think that Jaanvi is waiting for the chance because of this reason.

Edited by krithi1990 - 4 years ago
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

I expected  that Jaanvi's lovable husband will enquire his wife about her fear on the driver. But he asked about the misunderstanding of his father and the commissioner. 🤣😡---- Really I thought after watching yesterdays Episode , he will go after Manohar ..Let see whether he does it or not ? he cannot ask Jhanvi about Manohar....he has to find out about Manohar by himself .

Today episode started with a beautiful scene. Kabir-Arush-kavya. I like the boy Arush and his love for the selected people. Kabir showed his dilemma in his face very well. Good acting.👌-  Boy is a good actor 

Again Jaanvi made me to cry a few seconds by her emotional cry . Amma- Jaanvi-Shail scene was very nice as usual. Don't know why Jaanvi wants to investigate about Jay and Sonali. In that place Jaanvi decided to promote Manohar to the highest rank from the bottom in her revenge list.💃- Jhanvi need to disable her Phone Location option .. what if Dhruv will start following her everywhere ?? Jhanvi need to find about Suman not taking medicine also ..Good move about Manohar Jhanvi ..

Door to Door campaign started from the city which was very much related to Ashok Sharma and PK Mittal. We can see a flashback scene of the old friends in colour print.- cant wait to watch 

Jaanvi and Kabir conversation for the summon from the army head quarters makes me confused. Is Jaanvi's concern for Arush and Kavya in Vyom matter real or fake.😕 it can be real because Mittals revenge has nothing to do with Arush and Kavya 

I guess that some misunderstanding may be arisen between Kabir and Kavya in Vyom's matter. Definitely Kavya won't believe this. - No She wont because for the past few days she is chanting about vyom a lot 

PS . Jaanvi's football match with Manohar is very nice. I saw my Aastha's laughter in that scene after a long time. ( IPKKNDEBP fans can realize her laughter when Shlok was preparing Orange juice for his father.) - Cant wait ...

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

My fav was the football scene.. ❤️ Seriously reminded me of gauri and astha too.. 😍 

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

I expected  that Jaanvi's lovable husband will enquire his wife about her fear on the driver. But he asked about the misunderstanding of his father and the commissioner. 🤣😡

Today episode started with a beautiful scene. Kabir-Arush-kavya. I like the boy Arush and his love for the selected people. Kabir showed his dilemma in his face very well. Good acting.👌

Again Jaanvi made me to cry a few seconds by her emotional cry . Amma- Jaanvi-Shail scene was very nice as usual. Don't know why Jaanvi wants to investigate about Jay and Sonali. In that place Jaanvi decided to promote Manohar to the highest rank from the bottom in her revenge list.💃

Door to Door campaign started from the city which was very much related to Ashok Sharma and PK Mittal. We can see a flashback scene of the old friends in colour print.

Jaanvi and Kabir conversation for the summon from the army head quarters makes me confused. Is Jaanvi's concern for Arush and Kavya in Vyom matter real or fake.😕

I guess that some misunderstanding may be arisen between Kabir and Kavya in Vyom's matter. Definitely Kavya won't believe this. 

PS . Jaanvi's football match with Manohar is very nice. I saw my Aastha's laughter in that scene after a long time. ( IPKKNDEBP fans can realize her laughter when Shlok was preparing Orange juice for his father.)

They are unnecessarily dragging this Manohar matter. They should end this now.