Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilentAvNeil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: krithi1990

I agree. Dhruv used the opportunity of Jaanvi's carelessness. Sometimes his actions have gone overboard. He is a dangerous person. Jaanvi must be very careful. 

Yes you are right. These two are acting their portions very well. They observe the situation very well and then give their acting according to this.

I can see where all of you are coming from but remember all Dhruv knows is Jhanvi is his amazing spouse that runs his family.   She is caring, loving and the only person that PK listens too.  Without her the family will fall apart.  Now he can see that she is worried and upset periodically but is not sharing that with him.  He has already assured her that he will be there with her in the good and bad.  As a loving husband what would you do?  You would try to find what is upsetting her and be there for her, to protect and love her.  That is exactly what Dhruv is doing.  He doesn't know that his loving wife is more than what he thinks and his meddling in her matter is not going to be appreciated.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Does Dhruv and jaanvi have a normal husband wife relationship...they’ve been married for a year ...do they have a normal physical relationship...if they don’t then he should be even more suspicious...and have they shown the backdrop of their marriage,.was it arranged,. If it was did Ayub not do a background check on her..I find these issues quite confusing.  But I like Jaanvi Dhruv scenes..their scenes are far better than kabir kavya scenes..I think they should focus more on jaanvi Dhruv relationship..maybe make jaanvi fall in love with her husband by her seeing his good qualities... so she can get revenge on Ayub without going completely negative ... and we can see her in some romantic scenes as well. It will be a nice break away from the plotting and negativity..And shrenu is very attractive and the main female lead..so it will be nice to see her do some romance in this show ..

SilentAvNeil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Does Dhruv and jaanvi have a normal husband wife relationship...they’ve been married for a year ...do they have a normal physical relationship...if they don’t then he should be even more suspicious...and have they shown the backdrop of their marriage,.was it arranged,. If it was did Ayub not do a background check on her..I find these issues quite confusing.  But I like Jaanvi Dhruv scenes..their scenes are far better than kabir kavya scenes..I think they should focus more on jaanvi Dhruv relationship..maybe make jaanvi fall in love with her husband by her seeing his good qualities... so she can get revenge on Ayub without going completely negative ... and we can see her in some romantic scenes as well. It will be a nice break away from the plotting and negativity..And shrenu is very attractive and the main female lead..so it will be nice to see her do some romance in this show ..

It doesn't look like Dhruv and Jhanvi have a normal married relationship but I do agree it would be interesting to know their back story and there is potential for an amazing romantic track between these two.  They both look good together, they act very well and you can see the chemistry.  This is even without the writers trying to create a romance between these two. 

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dhruv is indeed the danger as well as weakness of janhvi. . . . She cant lie to him by looking into his eyes and man i tell cvs are never going to show the scenes of janruv in romantic way just bcozz otherwise its for auidence just love janruv. . . . . I just loved dhruv today. . . . 

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SilentAvNeil

I can see where all of you are coming from but remember all Dhruv knows is Jhanvi is his amazing spouse that runs his family.   She is caring, loving and the only person that PK listens too.  Without her the family will fall apart.  Now he can see that she is worried and upset periodically but is not sharing that with him.  He has already assured her that he will be there with her in the good and bad.  As a loving husband what would you do?  You would try to find what is upsetting her and be there for her, to protect and love her.  That is exactly what Dhruv is doing.  He doesn't know that his loving wife is more than what he thinks and his meddling in her matter is not going to be appreciated.

I agree with your common points. But here Jaanvi didn't accept him fully as a husband of her. He knows very well about it. She didn't tell him even the secret code of her phone. How can I believe that he is loving her so much and all the activities of him are only for the love on Jaanvi. Why don't I suspect him that his doings are only to investigate her. Why don't I suspect him that his lips only speak the love words for her to find her secret. In our society which man can accept the wife's avoidance behavior for one year. According to me , enable the location and the call recording etc of the wives without their knowledge is a disgusting one. 

@bold

What do you mean by these words?. Can't understand.

A_ChaoticSoul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Well, Dhruv mittal's character is an intriguing one. He's having different layers and shades. I don't find his action of enabling location service on Jhanvi's phone as disgusting or ridiculous. We have witnessed since starting, his love for Jhanvi isn't fake. But she has never accepted him completely till date. So, in case if he feels she is hiding something and that  something is making her upset and disturbed, its obvious for him to find about it. Moreover, Dhruv has tried many times to ask her but if things aren't working that way, he has to flip now. "Agar seedhi ungli se ghee na nikle, so ungli tedhi kar leni chahiye" 😊

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

They haven't laid out all the cards from Dhruv. It's only hopeful thinking that his faith in his wife is blind.  Although that tracker thing is disgusting,  his worry for her seems natural. 

Edit: as of now,  Dhruv is the nicest guy in the show.  He trusts janhvi blindly and takes all her stories for real. 

Edited by Amy142 - 4 years ago
krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_ChaoticSoul

Well, Dhruv mittal's character is an intriguing one. He's having different layers and shades. I don't find his action of enabling location service on Jhanvi's phone as disgusting or ridiculous. We have witnessed since starting, his love for Jhanvi isn't fake. But she has never accepted him completely till date. So, in case if he feels she is hiding something and that  something is making her upset and disturbed, its obvious for him to find about it. Moreover, Dhruv has tried many times to ask her but if things aren't working that way, he has to flip now. "Agar seedhi ungli se ghee na nikle, so ungli tedhi kar leni chahiye" 😊

I agree.  .She said in a normal way that she wanted to meet her friend for dinner. How could he think that she is in disturbance and switch on the location. 

@bold

So we can do anything to get what we want. I just ask this for an argument. Don't take it seriously.

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dhruv is the most mysterious character well played by ishaan and no doubt if he becomes t-e weakness of jnhvi and yeaa want dhruv to find about janhvi 1st his reaction would be most awaited for me and i hope makers wont disappoint us in that. . . .