So Jhanvi overhears Kabir’s secret..

DivzOnAir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Spoilers for episode 24 

Jhanvi now knows Vyom was a traitor, even though Kabir and his friend were supposedly talking in hushed tones and she was standing quite a bit away from the guys. But I digress, unless the precap for the next episode is misleading, Jhanvi is going to learn about Kavya getting the medicines tested too. 

Poor Kavya, her only ally Kabir is going to be so pissed at her, but more importantly  Jhanvi is definitely going to promote her from “collateral damage” to an active target. And Jhanvi is now in possession of the perfect weapon to do just that.

As an aside, why would Kabir read the reports when the guy clearly said it is for Kavya. Come on man, privacy and all. It’s not even a real marriage yet, and even if it is, you shouldn’t be reading it without her permission. 

P.S: hello, my name is Divya, I binge watched the show in the last 3 days, needless to say I am hooked.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DivzOnAir

Spoilers for episode 24 

Jhanvi now knows Vyom was a traitor, even though Kabir and his friend were supposedly talking in hushed tones and she was standing quite a bit away from the guys. But I digress, unless the precap for the next episode is misleading, Jhanvi is going to learn about Kavya getting the medicines tested too. 

Poor Kavya, her only ally Kabir is going to be so pissed at her, but more importantly  Jhanvi is definitely going to promote her from “collateral damage” to an active target. And Jhanvi is now in possession of the perfect weapon to do just that.

As an aside, why would Kabir read the reports when the guy clearly said it is for Kavya. Come on man, privacy and all. It’s not even a real marriage yet, and even if it is, you shouldn’t be reading it without her permission. 

P.S: hello, my name is Divya, I binge watched the show in the last 3 days, needless to say I am hooked.

@bold

Definitely. Jaanvi's face expression at this scene said that clearly.

He might think that there is nothing any secret in between husband and wife. Kavya is his wife and she came to Mittal house to live with Kabir. All her activities will affect Kabir. Every husband wants to know the content of the report when it has come from the diagnostic center.

DivzOnAir thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

He might think that there is nothing any secret in between husband and wife. Kavya is his wife and she came to Mittal house to live with Kabir. All her activities will affect Kabir. Every husband wants to know the content of the report when it has come from the diagnostic center.

Oh definitely. I know it is required for dramatic purposes too. It’s just that people not respecting others’ privacy is a huge pet peeve of mine, lol. Anyway, Kavya was very stupid not to give explicit instructions not to bring the report home. 🤔

How wonderful if the two daughters-in-law would team up and murder them all, now that’s a twist I would absolutely love 😉. Maybe Kavya will take a step back after the medical reports fiasco, and when Vyom’s deceit is out in the open, perhaps Kabir will step up. I am rooting for you, Bir.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: krithi1990

@bold

Definitely. Jaanvi's face expression at this scene said that clearly.

My father is autistic and hence socially unaware to things like privacy such as knocking before entering someone's bedroom or picking up someone else's phone without permission just to check the time for no reason at all, yet even he knows to not open a letter or package unless it has his own name on it. 🤪

My dad never opens my mum's letters despite her being his wife, so it really isn't really much of an excuse for kabir. Kabir is quite dumb for someone who comes across as an army officer. 😆

BTW is it confirmed kabir will actually get his hand on the report and read it?

Edited by sammy17 - 5 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Oh definitely. I know it is required for dramatic purposes too. It’s just that people not respecting others’ privacy is a huge pet peeve of mine, lol. Anyway, Kavya was very stupid not to give explicit instructions not to bring the report home. 🤔

How wonderful if the two daughters-in-law would team up and murder them all, now that’s a twist I would absolutely love 😉. Maybe Kavya will take a step back after the medical reports fiasco, and when Vyom’s deceit is out in the open, perhaps Kabir will step up. I am rooting for you, Bir.

You want kavya-jhanvi to bond over a slaughter spree? 😳

DivzOnAir thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

BTW is it confirmed kabir will actually get his hand on the report and read it?

I don’t know if you have watched the scene yet, but yes. The delivery guy gives the report to Kabir saying it is for Kavya,  Jahnvi is there, and Kavya sees this from upstairs and comes running but by then he would have opened the report and read it. Why do I feel this will be the last scene of the episode? 

Originally posted by: sammy17

You want kavya-jhanvi to bond over a slaughter spree? 😳

Yes, won’t that be fun, or am I just psychotic? Lol. I don’t want the good bahu vs. bad bahu drama, the only condition it is acceptable is if unlike our usual dramas, Jahnvi keeps winning and staying one step ahead of Kavya. But going back to my original point, how wonderful it would be if Kavya or Kabir (or even Dhruv, but that’s a distant third option) helps Jahnvi anonymously. Not happening, but a girl can dream.

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I don’t know if you have watched the scene yet, but yes. The delivery guy gives the report to Kabir saying it is for Kavya,  Jahnvi is there, and Kavya sees this from upstairs and comes running but by then he would have opened the report and read it. Why do I feel this will be the last scene of the episode? 

Yes, won’t that be fun, or am I just psychotic? Lol. I don’t want the good bahu vs. bad bahu drama, the only condition it is acceptable is if unlike our usual dramas, Jahnvi keeps winning and staying one step ahead of Kavya. But going back to my original point, how wonderful it would be if Kavya or Kabir (or even Dhruv, but that’s a distant third option) helps Jahnvi anonymously. Not happening, but a girl can dream.

I guess kabir will be very angry at Kavya for going behind their back and investigating about Suman medicine ,  Jhanvi is there so she will save Kavya from kabir anger for sure 

But now Kavya will be added in her hate list of people as she is suspecting Jhanvi 

My guess plainly 

Edited by Sumita18 - 5 years ago
DivzOnAir thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

I guess kabir will be very angry at Kavya for going behind their back and investigating about Suman medicine ,  Jhanvi is there so she will save Kavya from kabir anger for sure 

But now Kavya will be added in her hate list of people as she is suspecting Jhanvi 

My guess plainly 

That’s my guess too. Hi5!

Jahnvi will play the ‘mahaan’ persona she has adapted for such situations, but will be actively plotting murder in her mind 😆. Kabir will definitely be pissed that Kavya suspected his Goddess bhabhi. Poor Kavya, I don’t envy her rn. 

How Jahnvi will use Vyom’s deceit is what I am looking forward to. If she makes it public, won’t Kabir be arrested? So maybe she will just let the family know. But then Kabir is an absconding* army officer who hasn’t been punished yet, so that logic might not apply here either.

*I am not sure what kabir’s status wrt the army is. 

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

That’s my guess too. Hi5!

Jahnvi will play the ‘mahaan’ persona she has adapted for such situations, but will be actively plotting murder in her mind 😆. Kabir will definitely be pissed that Kavya suspected his Goddess bhabhi. Poor Kavya, I don’t envy her rn. 

How Jahnvi will use Vyom’s deceit is what I am looking forward to. If she makes it public, won’t Kabir be arrested? So maybe she will just let the family know. But then Kabir is an absconding* army officer who hasn’t been punished yet, so that logic might not apply here either.

*I am not sure what kabir’s status wrt the army is. 

Yes we need to know more about Kabir Army background . 

Jhanvi will use this opportunity very well but not sure she will go publicly so quickly 

I m guessing - Jhanvi will help kabir 

Edited by Sumita18 - 5 years ago