Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about this show.

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Finally Shail's investigation started from Jaanvi's college. Jaanvi found the blackmailer by her own calculation.👏

Kabir's another military friend came to Mittal house to increase Kabir's BP. 😭

Poor kavya, she expects a medal for her husband's sacrifice without knowing the truth.

Poor PK. He went to see Shail's dead body very eagerly. Finally he ended up getting temper.👎🤛

The sisters enjoyed  that situation lively through the camera.😀😀😀

Finally the report has been sent to kavya and it has been received by Kabir.😳

PS. Very interesting episode. All the actors have done their job clearly. After a long time we can see Jaanvi's favorite expressions. It will be better if PK's face expressions are shown in Long shot. His tone is enough to understand his anger.( My opinion only).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivzOnAir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I really liked today’s episode, minor quibbles notwithstanding. 

My favourite part was of course Jahnvi finally finding out who the blackmailer is. Yay!

The next favourite part was actually Kavya-Kabir. It was nice to hear Kavya talk about Vyom with so much love and pride. Poor woman. Also, I like this side of Kavya and Kabir’s relationship. I already ship them, but their friendship has so much warmth.

The commissioner had it coming, I was Ishani in that scene - just shoot him already, lol. I read an article on this forum that his wife is also going to come into picture. I am guessing it will have something to do with this falling out between the Commissioner and PK.

I was also very happy to see that there was no unnecessary scenes today. I really don’t like watching Chachi’s comedy everyday, for example.

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DivzOnAir

I really liked today’s episode, minor quibbles notwithstanding. 

My favourite part was of course Jahnvi finally finding out who the blackmailer is. Yay!

The next favourite part was actually Kavya-Kabir. It was nice to hear Kavya talk about Vyom with so much love and pride. Poor woman. Also, I like this side of Kavya and Kabir’s relationship. I already ship them, but their friendship has so much warmth.

The commissioner had it coming, I was Ishani in that scene - just shoot him already, lol. I read an article on this forum that his wife is also going to come into picture. I am guessing it will have something to do with this falling out between the Commissioner and PK.

I was also very happy to see that there was no unnecessary scenes today. I really don’t like watching Chachi’s comedy everyday, for example.

Yes very good episode. I was also watching eagerly to fall the first wicket as like Ishani. But I can understand Jaanvi's feeling.

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Keerthi for the update 

Seems very interesting episode 

Finally something about Vyom -Kavya n Kavya -kabir 

Maniohar is such a fool , he himself was giving hint yesterday 😆

PK fir se bewkoof ban Gaya 🤣

So kabir got the report and he is gonna open , let see what’s coneout 

Jhanvi smirk is back 🤗

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I loved the joker pk scene... Lolllll it was funny to see him getting punched on face🤣🤣