Entry of Amita Motwani to add intrigue

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Ek Bhram Sarvagun Sampanna: Entry of Amit Motwani to add intrigue

Ek Bhram Sarvagun Sampanna the popular Star Plus show produced by Dipti Kalwani’s Sunny Side Up will see an intriguing new entry.

Actress Amita Motwani will soon enter the show as the wife of the Commissioner Raghav Singh, essayed by Nasirr Khan.

Yes, you heard it right!!

We hear that the wife of the Commissioner will be put into action now, and she will have a very interesting connect with the Mittal family.

As per a reliable source, “Amita’s character will be a highly sophisticated one. She will have a tinge of negative shade, and her entry will open up many layers in other prime characters.”

We buzzed Amita and she confirmed the news to us but did not want to get into details.

We reached out to Producer Dipti Kalwani and channel spokesperson but did not get revert.

Watch this space at IWMBuzz.com for exclusive updates from the telly and digital world.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Interesting..... Cant wait ...

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Okay but can they utilize the present cast first?

Show more of Kabir, Jay and Sonali. Kabir's secret and dilemma about Vyom, and where did Jai and Sonali's father go? Is it related to that medical accident? 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Best they work on the characters they already have than adding more. Don't get the logic of indian serial writers who struggle to write for characters they've introduced since the start of the show only to add more characters.

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Okay but can they utilize the present cast first?

Show more of Kabir, Jay and Sonali. Kabir's secret and dilemma about Vyom, and where did Jai and Sonali's father go? Is it related to that medical accident? 

Yes I agree about Kabir ..We need to know more about him and his past with Vyom ....

I would like to see more of Kavya -Vyom -Arush relationship ,...How come kavya moved on so quickly without showing any emotional side of loosing Vyom  ...??? 

Jay-Sonali-Chanda - well we got to know about them n little bit background ..that Chanda husband ran away ..missing so we will get the story 

Another Character- Jhanvi and Ishani mother- missing ...

PS- but I am liking Kabir -Suman scenes, JHanvi- Arush Scenese.. Ishani-Arush ..i feel these are filler and I guess Tanvi investigating medicine was kind of dragging ..May be because Zain is away for 5-6 days ..

Edited by Sumita18 - 5 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Agreed with you SRKisLove and Sumita18. I want to see more of the current characters. It's great that they want to add new characters and make it more intriguing, but such things tend to put current characters and their arcs on a backburner.

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Okies 🤔

New characters are needed to spice up the drama but what about the existing character.. Forget others what about Kabir 🤔 Zain is the lead and all I see is Kabir taking care of Suman,  having weird moments with Kavya, fighting with PK and being stopped by Dhruv and occasionally remembering Vyom's death 🤔 Even Manohar get more SS than him 🙄

A non fan like me will never get to see his acting if things continues like this 🙄

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

PH needs to tell us more of the paaps of the purani papis before bringing in new ones..gawd