Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DragonBoy49

This looks boring 😡

Tarantino trailers are always like that 😁. The movies are a different ballgame altogether.

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

My baby Miss Margot is in this so it's a first day first show for me. And Leo and Brad in a Tarantino movie. I CANT WAIT. 

Sorry to break your heart but according to the official reviews, poor Margot was wasted with a thankless role Her screen time was disappointing and she barely had any lines, so she was just a mere 'background character' who was there to dance, pose and pout while looking like a million bucks *shrugs*

But the same holds true for the other supporting players as well including the legendary Al Pacino All of them had bit parts except for Leo and Brad who are being singled out as the MVPs of this venture ☯️

Edited by TwinkleLights - 4 years ago

Omg Twinkle lights I read that first line and stopped reading. Does the rest of your post have spoilers. I didn't read so Idk but PLEASE IF THERE ARE SPOILERS EDIT IT. Spoilers are my kryptonite. And GOD THATS SAD if she has a tiny thankless role but I love her and I'll go watch fdfs anyway. Can't wait for Birds of prey though.

Edited by AllThatCritique - 4 years ago

Omg Twinkle lights I read that first line and stopped reading. Does the rest of your posts have spoilers. I didn't read so Idk but PLEASE IF THERE ARE SPOILERS EDIT IT. Spoilers are my kryptonite. Edit it please and GOD THATS SAD if she has a tiny thankless role but I love her and I'll go watch fdfs anyway. Can't wait for Birds of prey though.

HELL NO!!!! I am not some heartless creature to do something like that 😆 And there are no spoilers, so you can relax and read the remaining parts of my post as well ⭐️

Originally posted by: TwinkleLights

Sorry to break your heart but according to the official reviews, poor Margot was wasted with a thankless role Her screen time was disappointing and she barely had any lines, so she was just a mere 'background character' who was there to dance, pose and pout while looking like a million bucks *shrugs*

But the same holds true for the other supporting players as well including the legendary Al Pacino All of them had bit parts except for Leo and Brad who are being singled out as the MVPs of this venture ☯️

Okay. Phew 😌 And that's very unlike Tarantino. He usually uses everyone well. Anyway let's see. Am hoping Tarantino chose a cut which uses Like Perry well since this was his swansong. 

Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Eagerly waiting for this one. Brad and Leo <3 Two of my favorites together <3 

Okay. Phew 😌 And that's very unlike Tarantino. He usually uses everyone well. Anyway let's see. Am hoping Tarantino chose a cut which uses Like Perry well since this was his swansong. 

Yeah even I have no idea why Tarantino and team not only promoted Margot as one of the main characters but they also gave her third billing smiley5 Talk about misleading the audience :/

And nope, even the late Luke Perry got lost in the shuffle because apparently his negligible role in the film is nothing to write home about either smiley24

Anyways please tell me that this particular image in the teaser/trailer made your blood run cold? smiley15

Edited by TwinkleLights - 4 years ago