Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RainFire125

My pleasure mam :)

What else to say yaar. The way to teach love is to demonstrate through tough situations being together and here they conceptualized to teach love by telling how and why to remove the vikars and mostly wherein Radha never understood the why behind everything clearly and she was on the enemy side :( 

Remember, I said at one point, why we don't see Radha asking questions. And when the trail came along where she lost her identity, I also said, she was late and that above all it didn't mean anything... 

For Radha I say it and I repeat it, she is a simple puppet. Krishna waited for each badha to remove them, but the only explanation he gave was when he finally helped her remove it he made a symbolic speech, but rarely in front of Radha.  

I have rarely seen what love is with them. 

Yes they are one, even this Radha doesn't know who she is, she will never leave Krishna alone... That's the only thing that is said and repeated and demonstrated.

Otherwise every action of Krishna makes no sense.

Now with the history of marriage, will the sacrifice come? I think we've already seen this with the "Moh and Krodh" track she was ready to sacrifice her love for her father's pride, so we're not going to do it again!

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vinnas

Hii To All 😃😃 my Self Chandu 😊😳used to love this Mythology ❤️Shows Very MuchLoved RK❤️from it Beginning to Until the tracks Started on Eliminate Vikars from Radha 😛 Can Able to See the Bhay ❤️then few of Moh 😛and Lost interest to Switch in .The Way Those Tracks Shown And All Characters Explained Here in Post 👍🏼👏.is it Really Path of Love Derived From RK😲😔 Wat makers Want exactly 🥺Used to watch Sidt All shows 😳😆they show Distortions too Very Much 👍🏼But All this Characterizations Putting again Don't want to Watch 🤔❓hope further show any modifications 😳..

Wonderful Post 👍🏼Cynthia 👍🏼😃Keep Write More ..

Welcome Chandu and thanks you 🤗