Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilentAvNeil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sammy17

Even I found it weird seeing what seemed like Kavya getting jealous which kabir also thought, which is why he kept explaining himself to her and looking really awkwardly when he saw Kavya looking at them. But then I tried to look at it from another perspective and thought that irregardless of vyom being Kavya’s late husband, Kavya loving vyom and Kavya and kabir not marrying out of love, both know they are husband and wife and accept it, so wouldn’t it be natural anyway to feel awkward at least if not a little annoyed to see another person latching on and trying to get close to your partner, especially here when that person isn’t just anyone but Ishani who they both know is romantically inclined towards kabir as it is. 

Kavya didn't know Ishanni was play acting.  They went to the hospital and now Kabir is helping her inside the house. In this day and age there is nothing wierd or jealousy in this.  Thus the writers trying to create a jealous situation does look weird.  Even more wierd is Arush asking the mom.  Seriously  a child can understand what is going on.

It is the issue with the story telling.  The PH and writers do really need to think how they can develop KK story.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SilentAvNeil

Kavya didn't know Ishanni was play acting.  They went to the hospital and now Kabir is helping her inside the house. In this day and age there is nothing wierd or jealousy in this.  Thus the writers trying to create a jealous situation does look weird.  Even more wierd is Arush asking the mom.  Seriously  a child can understand what is going on.

It is the issue with the story telling.  The PH and writers do really need to think how they can develop KK story.

It had nothing to do with kavya knowing or not knowing ishaani was play acting. Kavya's expressions looked like that of jealousy the moment she saw the way ishaani was grabbing on to kabir and kabir close to ishaani, even before she saw ishaani walk past her with that smug look on her face, so kavya was definitely showing awkwardness or discomfort at seeing ishaani with her hands all over kabir rather than full-blown jealousy.  

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

i want pk to be innocent.in Tamil version too he was irritating because of his arrogant angry nature.but still the character was attractive .here also though pk is damn irritating ayub is making the character interesting.since I liked the character in Tamil version I don't want it to get butchered in Hindi .I experienced that frustration seeing the characters rashi n urmila butchered to the core in the south remakes of sns. if pk is bad then there is no suspense.I want an unexpected person to be the villain

Maybe chanda's husband who ran away has a hand in it? The incident happened 20 years ago, so if we got to know how many years ago her husband ran away we could then maybe actually make a link between the incident with jhanvi's father and chanda's husband. 

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

P.k should be innocent. That will be an unexpected twist for most ofvthe viewers who have not watched the Tamil version. Jhanvi's fight was very good, loved it. Saw tge promo , it's praiseworthy.

About Kavya, even i it is slight jealousy , I don't find it odd , because Kabir is her husband and she knows Ishani was going to marry him, alsoadded to this is the fact that Kabir married her out of the circumstances and not willingly.

So feeling jealous, or insecured is completely justified. But, I agree that they should slower down their pace without rushing their track.

Maybe chanda's husband who ran away has a hand in it? The incident happened 20 years ago, so if we got to know how many years ago her husband ran away we could then maybe actually make a link between the incident with jhanvi's father and chanda's husband. 

Brilliant👏... This is highly possible! I don't want PK to be the culprit. It is too expected.

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

At first I also thought the same . If he is alive definitely he would try to meet his family. I think the real culprit is someone other than PK's family. He used the company to make the wrong medicines without the knowledge of Mittals and the Doctor. 

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

P.k should be innocent. That will be an unexpected twist for most ofvthe viewers who have not watched the Tamil version. Jhanvi's fight was very good, loved it. Saw tge promo , it's praiseworthy.

About Kavya, even i it is slight jealousy , I don't find it odd , because Kabir is her husband and she knows Ishani was going to marry him, alsoadded to this is the fact that Kabir married her out of the circumstances and not willingly.

So feeling jealous, or insecured is completely justified. But, I agree that they should slower down their pace without rushing their track.

This would have been ok in the later episodes.. But right now its too soon to show jealousy.. 

Originally posted by: AnnStyles

This would have been ok in the later episodes.. But right now its too soon to show jealousy.. 

Don't see this as a full fledged jealousy. It is more like an insecurity about her position in his life. It can happen without love also. 

She knows kabir Ishani would have got married if she was not there. She also knows that Ishani still likes him. Also added to this is the fact that Kabir didn't marry her willingly without being influenced by anyone. So it is quite natural for her to feel insecured. She also doesn't know if Kabir likes Ishani still or not.

This is not a jealousy out of love or sense of possession, it is more like an insecurity her position in her husband's life.