Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

This is probably not the right place to ask, but someone give me a timeline?

Kabir joined army 6 years back?

Jahnvi joined the Mittal business few years back? Got married to Dhruv one year back?

When did Vyom die and Kabir-Kavya get married? Few months ago? Weeks? 

During the six years did Kabir meet the family? how come he grew close to his bhaabhi, of one year, but he doesn't know how worse his mother's condition is? 

I think and hope writers reveal all this in the upcoming episodes.

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

This is probably not the right place to ask, but someone give me a timeline?

Kabir joined army 6 years back?

Jahnvi joined the Mittal business few years back? Got married to Dhruv one year back?

When did Vyom die and Kabir-Kavya get married? Few months ago? Weeks? 

During the six years did Kabir meet the family? how come he grew close to his bhaabhi, of one year, but he doesn't know how worse his mother's condition is? 

I think and hope writers reveal all this in the upcoming episodes.

I was thinking the same. But I couldn't watch all the episodes so I thought they might have already shown this. 

Jhanvi is daughter in law in that house for only 1 yr then how come him and Kabeer are so close as devar bhabi? Infact, it was highly possible for Kabir to not even known her ever. 

They should clarify this, along with the reason why PK Mittal trusts Jhanvi so much, and why did he make her his son's wife.

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

I was thinking the same. But I couldn't watch all the episodes so I thought they might have already shown this. 

Jhanvi is daughter in law in that house for only 1 yr then how come him and Kabeer are so close as devar bhabi? Infact, it was highly possible for Kabir to not even known her ever. 

They should clarify this, along with the reason why PK Mittal trusts Jhanvi so much, and why did he make her his son's wife.

I think all the incidents were happened within one year. Definitely he attended the marriage of his brother.  After that they become close by the phone calls ( or Jaanvi intensionally called him to make a good relationship with him) . 

I think he had resigned his job at the very next moment of Vyom's death.  Immediately he might marry kavya and came his house. 

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

I think all the incidents were happened within one year. Definitely he attended the marriage of his brother.  After that they become close by the phone calls ( or Jaanvi intensionally called him to make a good relationship with him) . 

I think he had resigned his job at the very next moment of Vyom's death.  Immediately he might marry kavya and came his house. 

Jhanvi entered in the house year ago as Dhruv Wife , PK DIL but she was working with PK for few year and earning his trust in business , family etc ..

He used to visit his family for short trips, he even attended his brother wedding and Jhanvi and him always communicated via phone thats why he is very fond of his bhabhi  ..

When IShani said - On didi shadi you were flirting with me .. bla bla ..it means he was not dating anyone on that time.. marrying kavya and accepting arush happen suddenly..Dosti ki khatir 

He left Army job because of Vyom and to keep his secret from everyone ..and then he married Kavya ( kavya and Kabir are not married for long time )

Edited by Sumita18 - 5 years ago