Ray for marriage I have resigned from my job and because of it I am mostly free and on Saturday I am totally freeAccha di will you be able to post GOTW this week? Busy toh nahi honge na?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ray for marriage I have resigned from my job and because of it I am mostly free and on Saturday I am totally freeAccha di will you be able to post GOTW this week? Busy toh nahi honge na?
I have exams till 3rd June
Hash🤗
Ray for marriage I have resigned from my job and because of it I am mostly free and on Saturday I am totally free
Okay. Actually every Friday cvs give us such romantic episodes that I forget every other thing🤣 Toh pehle hi pooch li 🙈🙈
Su will you be able to elaborate the Silver Jubilee Thread coz you would have to prepare for exams too
Main naraaz hoon tumseðŸ˜
Su will you be able to elaborate the Silver Jubilee Thread coz you would have to prepare for exams too
Sims will do that
Main naraaz hoon tumseðŸ˜
Haaye Kyun naraaz hai tu usse😒
Usne kya kiya😒
But sometimes Cvs ditch us 🤣Okay. Actually every Friday cvs give us such romantic episodes that I forget every other thing🤣 Toh pehle hi pooch li 🙈🙈