Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: krithi1990

Suman finally believes Kavya after some violence. Kavya started to investigate the tablet. 

Today Ishani's behavior is an irritating one. Definitely she will be the headache of Jaanvi.

The actor who is acting in shail character is a talented actor. His acting seemed a real one. His eyes colour and the fear in his face tells the feeling of a buried person who is very much alive.

Shrenu and Shail scene is very nice. I like Shail.

Amma is a great savior and great performer.

I think Dhruv will catch Jaanvi red-handed soon. 

Jaanvi (Pooja)  and Dhruv were childhood friends. He also believes that Dr Sharma was a culprit. So we can't expect that Jaanvi should accept Dhruv and speak with him smoothly and sweetly.

PS. Very interesting episode.

Do you think ???

If Dhruv think Ashok Sharma was the culprit and his dad was innocent it means Jhanvi will end up hating Dhruv also , Yes we cannot expect Jhnavi to goody goody nice to Dhruv ,...

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Remember PK was telling Manohar ..

Someone is there who is keep creating problems for him....?? So PK knows someone is after him badly but doesn not know Who yet .. but Manohar does ??

Yesterday phonecall from Manohar to Jhanvi was bit cheap.. he was like you will look very preety bla bla in red dress.. So she is going to meet him ...

Jhanvi should tell Amma and Shail about this phone call soon

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Yes just from yeserday's episode I could tell the actor playing shail is a good actor. Hope he gets more opportunities further as his performance was excellent yesterday. I felt terrible for him seeing the fear creep over him as he could sense he was now in danger. Shail seems more loyal to jhanvi than that ishaani, who I can't stand (although I'm liking tina's portrayal of ishaani). BTW is shail jhanvi's brother? I remember in the tamil original jhanvi had a brother as well as a sister who were evil like her, but then turned against her when they turned good?

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Yes just from yesterday's episode I could tell the actor playing shail is a good actor. Hope he gets more opportunities further as his performance was excellent yesterday. I felt terrible for him seeing the fear creep over him as he could sense he was now in danger. Shail seems more loyal to jhanvi than that ishaani, who I can't stand (although I'm liking tina's portrayal of ishaani). BTW is shail jhanvi's brother? I remember in the tamil original jhanvi had a brother as well as a sister who were evil like her, but then turned against her when they turned good?

And dhruv-jhanvi being friends in childhood is an interesting twist. 

Edited by sammy17 - 5 years ago
AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I want to see some dhruv janhvi kabir flashback scenes from their childhood 😍