Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koel100 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

People & their obsession with in is glaring. I have watched ib till first wedding after that makers ruined that particular show. So if we people r saying shrenu stuck to show despite having nothing do I'm sure there were other reasons for it.

Coming to this show there have been ITV shows where characters have been showing doing wrong & even than they were sympathized cos of there past so I don't think anyone has issues with Jhanvi having a past justifying her correct action's.

Everything isn't about shrenu,her past show & current show. Ib is done, me here for this show especially tanvi(from jiji maa) & I think everyone can express what they feel without being judged by a few.

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I won't be surprised if this show goes off the air in July. Like I have said too much negativity in story line.

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Generally MLs don't have much role in daily soaps apart from romancing their love interest, then suspecting the same love interest and attracting vamps who some reason are obsessed with them😁

As far as Zain taking this role is concerned, something is better than nothing. Acting is his bread and butter, he can't sit at home to wait for a meatier role that too in a place like Mumbai.Also heard that he has bought new house and car so his expenses must have increased. If the producer is paying him generously for less hours then in my opinion it is not a bad deal. 

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

Generally MLs don't have much role in daily soaps apart from romancing their love interest, then suspecting the same love interest and attracting vamps who some reason are obsessed with them😁

As far as Zain taking this role is concerned, something is better than nothing. Acting is his bread and butter, he can't sit at home to wait for a meatier role that too in a place like Mumbai.Also heard that he has bought new house and car so his expenses must have increased. If the producer is paying him generously for less hours then in my opinion it is not a bad deal. 

Exactly and this applies for every actor  ..and I must say Kabir is coming out strong and better now 

First time I am watching his show and his chemistry with Ayub, Shrenu, Ishaan , His onscreen mother is really good ..

I am not a fan of Kavya-Kabir-Vyom Triangle ...so i skip ...

Edited by Sumita18 - 5 years ago
Sumita18 thumbnail

hahahahah ...I am so fedup with Like Button😆 Why cant I Unlike it ...Highly annoying ....

Edited by Sumita18 - 5 years ago
Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Only one issue that is bogging down the show is the lack of zing in the story. They need to amp up the thrill element in terms of a plot,  not tiny scenes and red herrings. That will engage audience for sure.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Koel100

People & their obsession with in is glaring. I have watched ib till first wedding after that makers ruined that particular show. So if we people r saying shrenu stuck to show despite having nothing do I'm sure there were other reasons for it.

Coming to this show there have been ITV shows where characters have been showing doing wrong & even than they were sympathized cos of there past so I don't think anyone has issues with Jhanvi having a past justifying her correct action's.

Everything isn't about shrenu,her past show & current show. Ib is done, me here for this show especially tanvi(from jiji maa) & I think everyone can express what they feel without being judged by a few.

Absolutely!

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I would disagree on the kavya point only because I feel the writers right now have failed in writing anything significant for both kavya and kabir's characters for especially kavya's character to be deemed important right now as the writers right now have been giving all the focus of their writing to jhanvi and PK, and this is what annoys me. Shrenu is apt for jhanvi, but kavya and kabir need to be written more stronger and less boring, to be shown to contribute to the story, and there is potential that the writers are not utilising with these characters. 

Perhaps they could even show jhanvi actually succeeding in driving a wedge between PK-kabir so big that kabir has enough, leaves taking kavya-arush-suman (he could probs beg his mother to live with him where she would be taken care of properly), then kabir deciding to compete against his father professionally. Then simultaneously kavya could smell something fishy and realise someone is conspiring against mittals and caused a rift between the father-son duo and start investigating into it.

Right now kavya-kabir's characters need to be fleshed out and written better, because the writers aren't showing these characters contribute to the story. 

Wow your idea is fab. Wish makers had this story.

Lets see whats in store though

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sumita18

hahahahah ...I am so fedup with Like Button😆 Why cant I Unlike it ...Highly annoying ....

You can unlike it by pressing 'undo' . This word appears at the end of "'you already liked this post" when you press again the like button.

Edited by krithi1990 - 5 years ago
Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

You can unlike it by pressing 'undo' . This word appears at the end of "'you already liked this post" when you press again the like button.

It’s not working for me 

Let me try again thanks keerthi